Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New car history report

We all know about used car history reports that are available to the consumer. There is a system I have heard about that will track a new car from the time it leaves the assembly line until it's sold to the customer. I can't remember what it's called. It would tell for instance if a car was damaged or had other issues after it left the assembly line, or during transit. I'm told my car is in route but it will be almost 4 months from the time I ordered it until the time it gets here. It seems a lot can go wrong in 4 months. Do any of you know what this system is called? I would like to ask the dealer to show me a report on my vehicle. Thanks.

me32

1000 Post Club
We all know about used car history reports that are available to the consumer. There is a system I have heard about that will track a new car from the time it leaves the assembly line until it's sold to the customer. I can't remember what it's called. It would tell for instance if a car was damaged or had other issues after it left the assembly line, or during transit. I'm told my car is in route but it will be almost 4 months from the time I ordered it until the time it gets here. It seems a lot can go wrong in 4 months. Do any of you know what this system is called? I would like to ask the dealer to show me a report on my vehicle. Thanks.
Just ask the dealership you ordered the car from. They should be able to provide that you. I'm not sure what it is called.