Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Used 2016 FiST - what is a good price?

I'm in a different country eh, but when I picked up my 2015 a couple weeks ago, it had the Recaro's (no nav or sunroof), just over 3000 miles and I got it for $16300 (usd, taxes in). The car still had factory protective wrapping (steering wheel adjustment etc) on it. It was the best deal I found on a colour I wanted. For another $1500 I could have gotten a 2016 with 760 miles and nav/sunroof in white, but I did not want white. My last vehicle was white and rock chips etc stuck out like crazy, and the colour just got filthy in the winter constantly. That and white is annoying when taking pictures in the winter and constantly trying to adjust the white balance to eliminate blue hazing haha.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I'm in a different country eh, but when I picked up my 2015 a couple weeks ago, it had the Recaro's (no nav or sunroof), just over 3000 miles and I got it for $16300 (usd, taxes in). The car still had factory protective wrapping (steering wheel adjustment etc) on it. It was the best deal I found on a colour I wanted. For another $1500 I could have gotten a 2016 with 760 miles and nav/sunroof in white, but I did not want white. My last vehicle was white and rock chips etc stuck out like crazy, and the colour just got filthy in the winter constantly. That and white is annoying when taking pictures in the winter and constantly trying to adjust the white balance to eliminate blue hazing haha.
I see you got a Performamce Blue , I really do like that color and I like the Orange Spice . I can tell you got a car that is a bit cleaner than the Performance Blue I have been looking at that has 2,200 miles. That price is awesome was it private party?

The one I am looking at is Certified Pre Owned. Just has a bit of wear on the clutch pedal. Hmmm and a little bit of tiny rock chips on the front bumper. I know that the rock chips could be fixed in color correction. Though my price is more than yours because it would be before taxes.

Recaro's are amazing. My 13 Mustang GT had them and my 17 ZL1 has them. But when I was shopping for my FiST, my goal was to find a base model for an ultra cheap price, cheap enough that I could pay cash for it, which I did. I was a little worried I might regret not getting the Recaro's but after 3,000 miles on the odometer, I can positively say I have no regrets. The stock seats are plenty fine and I am more than happy I saved myself the $2,000.

me32

1000 Post Club
Recaro's are amazing. My 13 Mustang GT had them and my 17 ZL1 has them. But when I was shopping for my FiST, my goal was to find a base model for an ultra cheap price, cheap enough that I could pay cash for it, which I did. I was a little worried I might regret not getting the Recaro's but after 3,000 miles on the odometer, I can positively say I have no regrets. The stock seats are plenty fine and I am more than happy I saved myself the $2,000.
So how much did you up paying fully for the car since you paid cash?

Not a bad price
I could have done better had I flown out to the east coast. Some dealers were (and maybe still are?) selling base models in the 15's which is stupid cheap. I didn't want to deal with flying somewhere, hoping they would honor the deal, then drive it all the way back home. So in the end, I did pay a little more by staying local but am more than happy to have saved nearly 5k off the sticker price.

S4LTY

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I found a 2016 with <13k (cloth seats) in black listed for 11,900 in VA. After tax/title/reg/fees im guessing ill sit around $13K. Im checking her out next week! Wish me luck! I put a hold deposit down so don't get any ideas... haha

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I found a 2016 with <13k (cloth seats) in black listed for 11,900 in VA. After tax/title/reg/fees im guessing ill sit around $13K. Im checking her out next week! Wish me luck! I put a hold deposit down so don't get any ideas... haha
I saw that one as well....make sure this isn't the car with the "structure damage". If it is I would get it inspected first for sure....good luck

Alright so I'm looking for a 2016 FirST since I can't seem to find any awesome deals everyone is claiming with a new 2017. Any idea what a 2016 FiST with 14k miles, recaro seats and moon roof is worth? The one I found the dealer is asking for 18,212 but able to get it down to 17,400. Any suggestions? How are pple getting a 17 new for what I'm paying for a used!? It's just crazy. I have a broker out looking too and he's not finding any good deals in the New York/New England area.

Thanks!

P.S. test drove it today and oh man is it such a fun car to drove.
Mine was a 2016 with Recaros, moon roof, etc and the Audi dealer has it listed at like $17.2k. Only 10k miles. If this link stops working, it means they sold it. As of today, has been listed for about three weeks. Also, they flashed it back to stock, but as you can see, left all of my bolt-ons on. Even have a close-up of the "whoosh" FMIC.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Alright so I'm looking for a 2016 FirST since I can't seem to find any awesome deals everyone is claiming with a new 2017. Any idea what a 2016 FiST with 14k miles, recaro seats and moon roof is worth? The one I found the dealer is asking for 18,212 but able to get it down to 17,400. Any suggestions? How are pple getting a 17 new for what I'm paying for a used!? It's just crazy. I have a broker out looking too and he's not finding any good deals in the New York/New England area.

Thanks!

P.S. test drove it today and oh man is it such a fun car to drove.
The "prices" people pay are seldom backed up by an invoice. Because they tell you what the price was before the dealer added $800-1000 for doc fees and other $$ stuff along with leaving off TT&L. Plus if they are doing a trade a dealer will jack the numbers around to make you think you are getting a great price on the car while they screw you on your trade. Without seeing an actual invoice I discount the fantastic prices people claim. And with a trade involved the sales invoice is also useless to determining what the actual cost of the car was. Most don't have a clue as to what they really paid for a car. Keep in mind ALL "doc" fees are bogus numbers. They are required by law to give you the documents to go register you car. I will give them $50 for doing it from me.......but over that I'll do it my self. Saved $800 in GA not paying a doc fee. Long story short I paid it and complained to Ford Customer Care who forced the dealer to send me an $800 check overnight! Ford was not amused in my case with the dealer. How you gonna charge a 4% over what a customers pay for a new car for a clerk to take yours and twenty others to get tags? Cost to dealer about $3.00 per tag and tittle. So take these "steals" with a grain of salt......

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I got my 2017 new only option sunroof. Out the door taxes fees Etc for $19,800. Before taxes and fees $18,300. I got $4,500 off. I owe about $15,800 on it now with 5k on it. And these are straight up facts. I don't BS.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I got my 2017 new only option sunroof. Out the door taxes fees Etc for $19,800. Before taxes and fees $18,300. I got $4,500 off. I owe about $15,800 on it now with 5k on it. And these are straight up facts. I don't BS.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
That sounds reasonable and similar to mine.....the ones under that W/Recaro's and NAV are shaky! My '16 w/sunroof and paint only options, total was $20022 - 1400 TTL= $18,622. Around here that was a good price. Or a hard fought good price working three dealers at one time.