Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 15x8 Team Dynamics High power Silver

Trader history for DaycareRally (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$600 Local pickup 06776 (CT) or $700 SHIPPED in 48 states only! PM me or email @ joebayne00@gmail.com

Selling my 15x8 +35 Team Dynamics in High power Silver. They are used, no winters and were on the car since April. I bought them new, had New oem TPMS mounted with 205/55/15 Kumho ecsta 4xii tires. The wheels are in great shape, no curbage and normal wear from mounting/break dust.
The tires have plenty of meat. 2 tires about 50-60% left. The other 2 80+% left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #2
$800 obo Local pickup or buyer pays shipping... 06776 PM me or email @ joebayne00@gmail.com

Selling my 15x8 +35 Team Dynamics in High power Silver. They are used, no winters and were on the car since April. I bought them new, had New oem TPMS mounted with 205/55/15 Kumho ecsta 4xii tires. The wheels are in great shape, no curbage and normal wear from mounting/break dust.
The tires have plenty of meat. 2 tires about 50-60% left. The other 2 80+% left.

The last "single wheel" pic is a duplicate. There's only 4 wheels

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
loving the truck!

This pic displays the 2 tires with "more" tread. Put them on the front and they'll even out in a season with our high torque!(Accessport ftw)

OP
D
Thread Starter #8

This pic displays the 2 tires with "more" tread. Put them on the front and they'll even out in a season with our high torque!(Accessport ftw)

Send some offers! This setup looks great even on stock suspension! Also fits with lowering springs/mild drops

OP
D
Thread Starter #13
15x8 Team Dynamics High power Silver

Bump! The car feels great with this setup! Someone needs some new shoes!

OP
D
Thread Starter #15
Bump! Surprised these are still here! No one lives in CT that wants these?

OP
D
Thread Starter #18
NEW PRICES! $650 picked up! 06776 or $750 shipped in the 48 states! You could not recreate this package shipped for the same price!

Status
Not open for further replies.