Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I love this wheel. Just wish there was some more 225/45-16 street tire options. I'd love me
Some re71r's on these........ but not a damn 205.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
There are a couple options of 215 45 16 tires that would work

Yeah the rival 1.5 would be prob best option. I ran those this year for autocross and really liked the re71r's much better. It would be hard for me to buy another set of the rivals knowing how more I liked the re71r's :(

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Ohhhh, I was just deciding on my new wheels and wanted some 16s. Now my wish has been answered. Time to get me my autoX setup underway, once they're available.

I've reached out to my sales contact at Konig to let him know we are all excited about this. He helped us out last year with the Hypergrams (too bad we couldn't do a group buy). Now for the tough choice, use the hyper grams on the street or the dekagrams? :p

DaveG99

After looking the bfg rival in a 215 45 16 is the only tire that is really sticky that wouldn't be overly stretched. The hankook ventus rs4 might work.

I think the ideal width wheel would be 7.5 so that the other 205/45/16 tires will fit.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would put on a set of one of the below 225/45-16s;

The new Yoko A052s (albeit VERY pricey)

The R888Rs (might be too much for the streets @ 100 tread wear, although some on here use them for just that with shockingly great tread mileage!)

The Star Spec 2s (or the new 3s IF Dunlop chooses to continue this size)

or the R1Rs

The Yoko A048s are WAY WAY too 'race track gummy' @ 60 tread wear to use on the street. [:(]

I've reached out to my sales contact at Konig to let him know we are all excited about this. He helped us out last year with the Hypergrams (too bad we couldn't do a group buy). Now for the tough choice, use the hyper grams on the street or the dekagrams? :p
Anxious to see what he can do!

Heard back from Konig:

"Thank you for all the love from you and the forums. We really love the input from you guys and we have been listening to what you guys are looking for performance wise going forward.

We should be seeing these wheels in Early-Mid March, and just like the first run of Hypergrams we will probably start with at least 10 sets to start. My suggestion is anyone who is serious about ordering these wheels to contact a distributor and place the order now because the more we see come in the sooner we can replenish the order so we can keep you guys in the Fiesta community happy."

: )

Any good threads to take a look at 8" wide +40 wheels?! I've been watching for a 16x8 but not a huge fan of any type of poke.