Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Negi

Oh sweet,i had them on my Fost and they rode nice.I have Koni’s and swift springs for the fist sitting in the garage.Will install them in april sometime.

Holy crap, you may have just sold Federal another set of tires haha. I've had a hard time picking tires for the Dekagrams but the Federals running wide did us a huge favor since they only offer a 205! Your car looks awesome! Good job!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Holy crap, you may have just sold Federal another set of tires haha. I've had a hard time picking tires for the Dekagrams but the Federals running wide did us a huge favor since they only offer a 205! Your car looks awesome! Good job!
You could also consider the RSR they are even cheaper and even a bit quieter than my RS Pro’s which do have a little whir too them lol. Not nearly at the level of 888R’s or RSRR’s lol though.

I am between the Pros and the 595SS as they do very well in the rain and cold. Though maybe I should just run my jacked up stock 17s in the winter with the 595SS and get the Dekagrams with the pros for the summer.

You could also consider the RSR they are even cheaper and even a bit quieter than my RS Pro’s which do have a little whir too them lol. Not nearly at the level of 888R’s or RSRR’s lol though.
I'm for sure running RS pro or similar in the 200tw class for summer tires, I have my stocks with the pilot sport AS3's as backup still

Brianmc27

If you’re just looking for daily driver tires, Federal makes the ST-1 in 215. I’m very happy with them.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I cannot find it now, but does anybody have the name/email of the company selling these for ~$127.00 each, and was that also with free shipping?? [dunno]

@M-Sport fan

Discount Tire Direct, through the chat function. They (I worked with Eben in chat; great experience) quoted me $128 per wheel and gave $50 off for ordering a set of 4, then add state tax if applicable. They had them drop shipped to a DTD warehouse where my TPMS and tires were mounted and balanced before heading to me. That only took a week-and-a-half turn around time. Kudos to [MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] for bringing this deal to light.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks for the above! [twothumb]

When you call and speak to them directly on the phone, they REQUIRE that you send them a quote from a legitimate/authorized Konig dealer, with a full warranty given on the wheels in order to price match/beat, (just as Anything Auto does as well).

Somehow, I thought that someone on here bought these for that price from a small (maybe chain) shop in Cali, but maybe not, (and maybe NOT with free shipping).[dunno]

The Anything Auto rep on the phone said that looking at his 'margins' on this wheel, the absolute BEST he could do, without actually price matching was $137.00 each shipped

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thanks for the above! [twothumb]

When you call and speak to them directly on the phone, they REQUIRE that you send them a quote from a legitimate/authorized Konig dealer, with a full warranty given on the wheels in order to price match/beat, (just as Anything Auto does as well).

Somehow, I thought that someone on here bought these for that price from a small (maybe chain) shop in Cali, but maybe not, (and maybe NOT with free shipping).[dunno]

The Anything Auto rep on the phone said that looking at his 'margins' on this wheel, the absolute BEST he could do, without actually price matching was $137.00 each shipped
I got mine from Enjuku Racing which is a one only shop in Florida for $127 each with shipping included. Plus the wheels were drop shipped straight from Konig here in Cali so I got them in like 3 days.

I got mine from Enjuku Racing which is a one only shop in Florida for $127 each with shipping included. Plus the wheels were drop shipped straight from Konig here in Cali so I got them in like 3 days.
How did you get them for 127? Called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
How did you get them for 127? Called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They had them for $566 for a set and then they had a special black friday into early December discount and applied came out to $511 . I was heck ya I will take them.

Last edited by a moderator: