Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The cats are rubber necking these fantastic rims and tires like all of us on the forum...classic.

This set up is going to be so sick. I am loving them more and more as people post pictures. I'm jealous about the DZIII's. I contemplated them but just not in the budget right now.

Are you going to break these in at the auto-x this weekend?!?
The cats just want to come out and chase bugs.

I’m going to try to get them mounted tomorrow but I realize now that I don’t have the valve stem portion for two of my tpms so unless the shop has some I may be SOL. I may stop at the Ford Dealer too on my way into work but I know they are going to be a ripoff.

And yeah, the Direzzas are not cheap at all. If I had thought about it a few days, rather than impulse buy them, I probably would have bought the Indy 500's again (which are an excellent tire). I just really wanted something truly 8" wide that was at least 24" tall (I love a meaty sidewall). At least to try once..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerickson88

I wonder how a 215/45 16 would look on them. May brings a bonus check, really turn if I want to keep stockers and do coilovers and ap3, or rpf1's and tires or dekas and tires.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Super meaty, they performed excellent. Now I see why you need a 200tw tire to be competitive. Crazy how much grip there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^Probably because of the (little) bit of stretch, those look like less than a 50 series sidewall. ;)
Yeah, I bought these tires because they ridiculously cheap and it's definitely a downgrade from my Michelin Pilot Sport.. I think I want to try out 215/45/16 next set

Got bronze ones on order! Wrapping them in a staggered hankook rs4 set up for the track.

My hyper grams may go up for sale [emoji848]

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk