Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Ha! I just wanted to see what it was going to look like since I've been pining for these for so long.
About damn time the bronze dekas came out!

I'm glad you held out for them and didn't settle on the black ones.

They look amazing on the kona, as I figured they would.

After the long back order I finally got my bronze Dekagrams installed. Went with the Falken Azenis 615k's in a 215/45-16. I am pleased with the looks and how the car drives with this combo. I agree with those that have said 16's are what Ford should of spec'd for this car. There is compliance but no sense of diminished response. Broken pavement, expansion joints, manhole covers no longer upset the balance of the car and feel so harsh. Can't wait for the weather to warm up, get it out on the track, run some autocross because it feels so much more planted and these tires seem to have loads of grip. Good times ahead.

Deka1.jpg
Deka2.jpg

After the long back order I finally got my bronze Dekagrams installed. Went with the Falken Azenis 615k's in a 215/45-16. I am pleased with the looks and how the car drives with this combo. I agree with those that have said 16's are what Ford should of spec'd for this car. There is compliance but no sense of diminished response. Broken pavement, expansion joints, manhole covers no longer upset the balance of the car and feel so harsh. Can't wait for the weather to warm up, get it out on the track, run some autocross because it feels so much more planted and these tires seem to have loads of grip. Good times ahead.

View attachment 20340
View attachment 20341
These pics just sold me! Been waiting to see the bronze on a black FiST. Could you share what suspension you are running?

Kona with Bronze Dekagrams with 205/45/R16 SC2's with stock suspension

Pretty happy with the look. Street cred!![coolsmile]

Stock suspension with 205/45 BFG SC2's.

I need to get some more drive time on the SC2's. They seem to be gripping well but the tail was rotating like crazy; which was fun.

Also interested to see how these fare during my daily work commute.

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #886

I need to get some more drive time on the SC2's. They seem to be gripping well but the tail was rotating like crazy; which was fun.

Hnnnnnng the bronze looks incredible on a Kona Blue car, I'm even more tempted to get a set for the summer!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Looks amazing - nice choice. Where are you all ordering bronze dekagrams from? I can't find any vendor that has the bronze in 16x8.

Looks amazing - nice choice. Where are you all ordering bronze dekagrams from? I can't find any vendor that has the bronze in 16x8.
Thanks much. I think they would look spectacular against that awesome wrap color you did! I refer to it as Black Cherry: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...its-right-now!?p=345456&viewfull=1#post345456

Discount Tire Direct, through the chat function. They (I worked with Eben in chat; great experience) quoted me $128 per wheel and gave $50 off for ordering a set of 4, then add state tax if applicable. They had them drop shipped to a DTD warehouse where my TPMS and tires were mounted and balanced before heading to me. That only took a week-and-a-half turn around time. Kudos to [MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] for bringing this deal to light.

Way better price than Summit (at $152 per rim) https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-dk86108408.

Last edited:

DangerMouse

Just got mine today from summit racing. They also had a $50 off promo code. Only two tires showed up today though from tirerack, hopefully tomorrow, since they showed out for delivery today.

I tried ordering with my local discount tire but they are dumb and wouldn't let me order based on the specs of the wheel alone. They insisted on knowing the car before they could order and then said they won't fit and can't/won't order them for me.

Thanks much. I think they would look spectacular against that awesome wrap color you did! I refer to it as Black Cherry: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...its-right-now!?p=345456&viewfull=1#post345456

Discount Tire Direct, through the chat function. They (I worked with Eben in chat; great experience) quoted me $128 per wheel and gave $50 off for ordering a set of 4, then add state tax if applicable. They had them drop shipped to a DTD warehouse where my TPMS and tires were mounted and balanced before heading to me. That only took a week-and-a-half turn around time. Kudos to [MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] for bringing this deal to light.

Way better price than Summit (at $152 per rim) https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-dk86108408.
Hah yeah, definitely looks like a Black Cherry color. I tried to find a chat function on their website, but came up with nothing on my end. I wonder if they removed it for some reason. Hoping I can contact them and have better luck than DangerMouse did. :\

Hah yeah, definitely looks like a Black Cherry color. I tried to find a chat function on their website, but came up with nothing on my end. I wonder if they removed it for some reason. Hoping I can contact them and have better luck than DangerMouse did. :\

I had problems finding the chat, too. I switched browsers (forget which I ended up using) and there is a red icon for chat on the lower right corner of the home page. The chat also dropped me twice when I was browsing for tires to order while the guy was contacting Konig to inquire about the special order.

Last edited:
Just placed an order this morning for a set of these in black. Chatted with someone from customer service as their site said they were "on order." He called Konig and said he can special order a set for me and it should only take 7-10 business days. I also ordered a set of the aluminum hub rings I saw noted earlier in this thread. I think I am going to go with some Conti ECS in 205/45/16, as I can get an employee discount on them through my brother.

Now I just need to pick out some lug nuts. What are you all running? I kind of like the Muteki SR48, but not all the reviews I have seen are positive.

Now I just need to pick out some lug nuts. What are you all running? I kind of like the Muteki SR48, but not all the reviews I have seen are positive.
I was going to go with Muteki SR35 but either are kind of pricey and had seen some reviews of them rusting out pretty quickly.

I just ordered some basic black lugs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075TRL3XB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Others are running spline drive lug nuts but I've had issues with keys splitting in the past.

BTW, DTD sent me a set of chrome spline drive lugs with key in my order. Maybe you could ask the salesperson if there is an option to get black sent with your order, if that is your preference.

DangerMouse

Just placed an order this morning for a set of these in black. Chatted with someone from customer service as their site said they were "on order." He called Konig and said he can special order a set for me and it should only take 7-10 business days. I also ordered a set of the aluminum hub rings I saw noted earlier in this thread. I think I am going to go with some Conti ECS in 205/45/16, as I can get an employee discount on them through my brother.

I was going to go with those tires as well but they will be stretched too much for my liking. I opted for the bfg sc2 205/45/16

I also went with the gorilla black lugs from Amazon.

[MENTION=6466]DangerMouse[/MENTION] Did you get your last two tires, yet? Are you going with Direzza III's? Post pics if you get them mounted up this weekend.

DangerMouse

[MENTION=6466]DangerMouse[/MENTION] Did you get your last two tires, yet? Are you going with Direzza III's? Post pics if you get them mounted up this weekend.
No I went with 205/45/16 sport comp 2.
Just put them on today. The car rides so much smoother and handles so much better.
I tried taking a quick cell phone pic but it looks awful, monster truck style hahaha.
I have swift springs on the way. Should be here tomorrow or Monday.

I ordered a set of these in bronze through Summit (using that ALWAYS code worked for me).

I opted to pick them up from Summit's warehouse, and they should be available 5/20. I can't wait! I've been wanting 16"s for ages, and the bronze looks great on Magnetic.

No I went with 205/45/16 sport comp 2.
Just put them on today. The car rides so much smoother and handles so much better.
I tried taking a quick cell phone pic but it looks awful, monster truck style hahaha.
I have swift springs on the way. Should be here tomorrow or Monday.
I’m planing the same thing for my Fist but without enough money to buy new springs. Could you attach a photo with stock suspension?

Last edited: