Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #4
These looks great. if the weight is decent, i'm interested!
If its in the 17lbs or less range Im in!
I have a set of 17x8 Hypergram from them that are also made with the same flow forming process as these are, published weight is 16.3 lbs. I'd imagine these would be closer to 15 lbs.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

DaveG99

They wont be able to keep them in stock just from FIST Owners buying them. EVERYONE will want these.

Zissou

In for anything but black. Bronze #1 choice, but anything on the gray spectrum is always good.

I hope they don't break our hearts and not have the 16x8.

Is anyone organizing a group buy? I bet we could get 10-20.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Lists the only color option as black
FINE with me, as I'd want them in black anyway! ;)

FINALLY, a great looking, and (hopefully) LIGHT wheel which does not FORCE us to do the stupid hub conversion to use. [:)] [twothumb]

Konig will now get all of the business and profits, which all of the other manufacturers have refused. LOL

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
ET40? Pass. They’re not gonna clear shocks/struts.

Edit- There’s a possibility of not clearing when it comes to tire choice. You want thickums and it’ll be very close. 225/45-15 8” ET 35 wheel (TDs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
ET40? Pass. They’re not gonna clear shocks/struts.

Edit- There’s a possibility of not clearing when it comes to tire choice. You want thickums and it’ll be very close. 225/45-15 8” ET 35 wheel (TDs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have good amount of room. Bunch of people here running the hypergram same offset but 17x8

I'm running 17x8 +40 with 215/40s with -2.5deg camber from bolts so the top of the tire is tipped in relative to the strut..., tons of room!

My sti can't fit a business card lol

Fiesta front end pic

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk