Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I'll take a set of the ST stickers. Please let me know how much and how to pay.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hopefully it's more than stickers.

From the looks of the pic Ron posted, they would go in place of the konig centers, rather than on top of.

koozy

3000 Post Club
I can confirm 49mm is perfect and that the domed decal I have replaces the one provided by Konig perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Ahhh no wonder it says out of stock everywhere haha. I'll keep my eye on it. Dying to move on from my advantis

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What's wrong with the advantis, aside from being 17" and +45 offset? I believe they are actually made by konig.

What's wrong with the advantis, aside from being 17" and +45 offset? I believe they are actually made by konig.
Just want to change things up a bit. The more I look at 16" wheels, the more I start to like them. The only downside is that the BFG Sport 2 seems to be the only tire that has a 8" tread width.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Just want to change things up a bit. The more I look at 16" wheels, the more I start to like them. The only downside is that the BFG Sport 2 seems to be the only tire that has a 8" tread width.

Yeah, 16s make the most sense on this car. I'm excited to get them on.

I like the specs of the BFG, aside from being slightly heavier. From what I have read, they have a nice stiff sidewall and decent grip. Also read that they are good in the rain.

CSM

1000 Post Club

I believe the 225/45/16 ZIII has a 8" tread width. I'm hoping to go 16x8 later this year and thats the tire I'm gonna get

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
That’s my plan also if bronze ones ever come out.
Better off waiting for these in bronze (buy a 5th wheel for insurance), than trying to get 15x8 TD wheels. Even if you get lucky and find a set, if something happens and you need to replace one, it will be impossible.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Better off waiting for these in bronze (buy a 5th wheel for insurance), than trying to get 15x8 TD wheels. Even if you get lucky and find a set, if something happens and you need to replace one, it will be impossible.
Sad, but true.

I'm in that boat now, with my 17x8 gloss black 1.2s. [:(]

Plainrt

1000 Post Club

Out of how many cars and how many wheels I have never needed to replace a wheel for damage. If the day came I’d sell the 3 good ones and get something else.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Out of how many cars and how many wheels I have never needed to replace a wheel for damage. If the day came I’d sell the 3 good ones and get something else.
I hear ya.
YMMV.... I happen to live in the New York City area, quite a lot of shitty roads.

Besides, these wheels are quite affordable, buying an extra is no biggie to me.

Also, not exactly easy selling 3 wheels [emoji57]

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I hear ya.
YMMV.... I happen to live in the New York City area, quite a lot of shitty roads.

Besides, these wheels are quite affordable, buying an extra is no biggie to me.

Also, not exactly easy selling 3 wheels [emoji57]

I’d actually expect it to be not that hard to sell singles to people that think like you lol.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I’d actually expect it to be not that hard to sell singles to people that think like you lol.
Haha.... oh wait [emoji848]

Yes, singles maybe. All 3 at once, not so much. I was actually going to mention just that point in my previous post.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Lol[hihi] I emailed konig few days ago asking about the bronze availability and still waiting to hear back.