Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Got a response on Facebook! [like]

"Hey! SOOOO Sorry for the delay on this. So we do have these and had a production delay a couple of months ago. We have been shipping them as they have arrived. They are being filled on a first come first serve basis. So anyone who backordered these will get them first. We are receiving another shipment on Friday so plenty more orders will be shipping on Monday. Do you have a backorder in?"

Good news! Now I am kicking myself for not per-ordering as the weather is finally turning here in Pennsylvania and I will be swapping out my winter set up sometime next month. Now to go find which online retailer has the best deal.

CSM

1000 Post Club
"Hey! SOOOO Sorry for the delay on this. So we do have these and had a production delay a couple of months ago. We have been shipping them as they have arrived. They are being filled on a first come first serve basis. So anyone who backordered these will get them first. We are receiving another shipment on Friday so plenty more orders will be shipping on Monday. Do you have a backorder in?"

Good news! Now I am kicking myself for not per-ordering as the weather is finally turning here in Pennsylvania and I will be swapping out my winter set up sometime next month. Now to go find which online retailer has the best deal.
nice! might have to place an order for bronze soon once they are available. keep us posted

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can someone post a link for the gloss bronze? I can’t find them on summit or anywhere else for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks Guys

Part Number is DK86108408 for the gloss bronze for anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm Gloss Bronze on Orange Spice? Black probably work better.
I wasn't sure how bronze on orange would look, but I'm liking it [rockon]

NNG3RCb.jpg

I have a white platinum FiST, and I'm not sure how much I would like bronze wheels with my color. Could work though! My friend has a Magnetic, and when I picture it in my head with bronze, I feel as though it would look much better than it would on mine. We've all got different tastes, though. [cool]
I've had a pearl white car similar to the white platinum with bronzes and thought it looked great.

e17a29f5d7ee9c45a61c713f9972eede.jpg

Neither car is mine above. I stole these from the Oakos RPF bronze sale ad.

Here is my old G20t in Pearl White with Bronze powder coated (1999 Infiniti mesh) wheels.

Dpro

6000 Post Club

View attachment 20104

Neither car is mine above. I stole these from the Oakos RPF bronze sale ad.

Here is my old G20t in Pearl White with Bronze powder coated (1999 Infiniti mesh) wheels.

Nice another previous P10 owner . I used to own a nice setup black one with GC coilovers and a bunch of other parts car was a blast. She got retired to the state crusher as she has been a by the ocean car. Had some rust and had headers and no egr lol. Basically was never gonna pass smog . Actually sold her to the state after parting her out for $1500. Wound up getting more out of her than I paid. Lol P10’s don’t seem to hold any value.

Last edited:
I think the bronze would look great with wpm considering it has a hint of "dirt" in the pearlescence in the right light, if that makes sense. Glad to see Konig is finally producing the bronzies, looking forward to seeing pics of them set up on the fist.

View attachment 20104
This one looks familiar, I'm running this guy's old Cobb catback on my car [cool]

CSM

1000 Post Club
Since I'm not sold on Bronze looking good on my Molten Orange, I'm probably going to pull the trigger this week on a set of Dekagrams in Black. Where are you guys getting the best deals? Summit pricing was $70 more than Enjuku racing....

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Nice another previous P10 owner . I used to own a nice setup black with GC coilovers and a bunch of other parts car was a blast. She got retired to the state crusher as she has been a by the ocean car so had some rust and had headers and no egr lol. Basically was never gonna pas smog . Actually sold her to the state after partig her out for $1500. Wound up getting more out of her than I paid. Lol P10’s don’t seem to hold any value.
I can't find enough P10s and B13 Sentras to buy! I got a G20 and 3 SE-Rs. Y'all know of any NX2000s or 200SX SE-Rs for sale? lol