Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
205/45 Continental ExtremeContact DWS06, for now. After the winter, I'll switch em out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ahh, cool. You get any stretch on them? What is your plan for summer rubber, I have a set of new dekas in my living room and still not 100% on the tire I will run.

I was thinking 245/45 BFG SC-2, as everyone says they have the widest tread. Kinda heavy tho, 2lb more than the stock b-stones.

Ahh, cool. You get any stretch on them? What is your plan for summer rubber, I have a set of new dekas in my living room and still not 100% on the tire I will run.

I was thinking 245/45 BFG SC-2, as everyone says they have the widest tread. Kinda heavy tho, 2lb more than the stock b-stones.
Maybe a tiny bit of stretch but nothing aggressive at all. I'll be running those same BFGs in the summer.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Maybe a tiny bit of stretch but nothing aggressive at all. I'll be running those same BFGs in the summer.

Looks not too bad.
Better than the firehawks.

Thanks!

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Does anyone know anything about the bronze ones? Are they ever gonna come out or am I better off just ordering the ugly black ones?

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Does anyone know anything about the bronze ones? Are they ever gonna come out or am I better off just ordering the ugly black ones?
Ugly? haha, they are ok looking.
My friend is waiting on bronze hypergrams for his wrx. Global bronze paint shortage, lol.

Jerickson88

I would love a titanium/gun metal!
I am 95% that I will end up with white Rota Grids in a 17x8. Dunno. Always have liked white wheels on black cars. And I may be totally missing the mark but I haven’t seen a black FiST with white grids.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I am 95% that I will end up with white Rota Grids in a 17x8. Dunno. Always have liked white wheels on black cars. And I may be totally missing the mark but I haven’t seen a black FiST with white grids.
Grids are awesome looking wheels and affordable (compared to te37s). White wheels tho, not my cup of tea. However, I saw a blue fist with white wheels and I thought it looked pretty good. But I can only imagine how hard it would be to maintain them. They would get dirty in about five minutes.

Edit: If I were you, I would wait for the bronze dekagrams. I think bronze works very well with black

Jerickson88

Grids are awesome looking wheels and affordable (compared to te37s). White wheels tho, not my cup of tea. However, I saw a blue fist with white wheels and I thought it looked pretty good. But I can only imagine how hard it would be to maintain them. They would get dirty in about five minutes.

Edit: If I were you, I would wait for the bronze dekagrams. I think bronze works very well with black
I found some bronze Grids as well.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
we can make any center you want

just need the size in mm

easy

Thanks!
Here us a post I made on here a little while back:
FYI:
The konig center cap logo stick on plate is exactly 49mm.
Gonna see if I can find something on ebay to replace it with.
I'm definitely interested! I just want to be sure of the exact logo I would like. I will take a look at some optiions and will PM you in a few days.

Thanks again!
-Ivan

I'll take a set of the ST stickers. Please let me know how much and how to pay.