Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black Friday Sales ... aka Fun ... starts today.

Trader history for Alex@Stratified (0)

Will these %s off get higher or you’ll just offer more products off as we get closer to black friday.

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #3
Will these %s off get higher or you’ll just offer more products off as we get closer to black friday.
For COBB parts and APs this is as good as it gets. We will add other sale items as we close in on Black Friday.

Okay Alex If you dont mind ill give you call tomorrow to ask a few questions before placing my order!

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #6
Just a quick reminder that this is the final day for the COBB sale.

This sale just includes the parts COBB makes ... new Black Friday sale (not including COBB parts) will start soon!

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #7
Just a quick reminder that this is the final day for the COBB sale.

This sale just includes the parts COBB makes ... new Black Friday sale (not including COBB parts) will start soon!

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #13
^^

Black Friday starts ... tomorrow! I want to thank everyone who has supported Stratified throughout this and many other years. As a thank you, we are making this a bit more of an extended sale from tomorrow through Cyber Monday! Cheers!

Just purchased an E30 tune! Thanks for offering a discount.

I was considering going for a SINGLE COMBO FILE w/ E30 but I was curious about why it jumps so high in the price (+ $85) compared to the other options.

For example, I can buy a SINGLE E30 FILE ($75) and a SINGLE 91/93 file ($50) for a total of $125. But if I buy a SINGLE COMBO FILE w/ E30, I'm paying $135 ($50 + $85), ten dollars more.

Seems like the the additional price for a SINGLE COMBO FILE w/ E30 would be more appropriately priced between $50-$75 seeing that typically combo packages come a little cheaper.

Just some thoughts. But regardless, looking forward to the new tune!