Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black Friday Sale - Boomba Racing

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Boomba Racing is pumped to announce our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales!

We are running 15% STORE WIDE off anything Boomba-Branded. This means EVERYTHING; including already-discounted items such as shifter combos, intake manifold and throttle body intake spacer combos, and more! You don’t want to miss out because a deal like this only happens once a year!

Coupon code: BOOMBABUCKS

Link to website: CLICK ME

STARTING RIGHT NOW TODAY (11/22/17) THROUGH TUESDAY (11/28/17)

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I must be blind, I do not see a spot to enter the code =(

EDIT: nevermind.. it is the very last step of ordering.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
My package requires a signature and they tried delivering it Saturday. And likely will ever coming day. All which I will be at work. Getting my package will be fun......

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
My package requires a signature and they tried delivering it Saturday. And likely will ever coming day. All which I will be at work. Getting my package will be fun......
I was lucky that they delivered Saturday. Also lucky that the mail lady actually came to the door; usually she just leaves a note in the mailbox that nobody was home and makes me go to the post office (I have watched her from the window doing this.. lazy lazy)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Code expires 11:59p CST tonight! Last chance to save. Deals like this literally only happen ONCE a year.*