Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Black Friday Deal

Has anyone else been looking for discounts on Cobb like I have?

I don't know if Cobb is just waiting until later on today to post the Black Friday deals, but I do know that Excelerate Performance has all Cobb products on discount currently, plus if you are looking for a place to install any Cobb parts, they are taking 10% off the labor rate if you buy the parts during the Black Friday sales.

Just figured I'd post this in case anyone is looking to save money on Cobb. If anyone sees better discounts for Cobb, let me know. I might be tempted to get a CAI.

http://store.excelerateperformance.com/cobb-tuning/b-10139.aspx

DaveG99

Everyone has cobb items 10% off. That's about as good as you're going to get with cobb

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Everyone has cobb items 10% off. That's about as good as you're going to get with cobb
I checked Rally Sport Direct, Cobb's site, and a couple other places I can't recall off the top of my head. Rally Sport had a promo code to use but I went to apply it and it didn't affect any of the Cobb products in my cart.