Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Ford dealership service department in Seattle area?

I bought a new FiST about 5 months ago from Bill Pierre Ford in Seattle, and am coming up on my first factory service interval. I'm not much of a fan of the way Pierre Ford is run and had mixed at best service from them with my prior Ford, an SVT Focus. They didn't seem to care about the different service requirements for Ford's performance division cars over the base models, and I wonder if that's still an issue with the ST models.

Wondering if anyone here has tried the various Ford dealerships in Seattle metro, and if there's a clearly superior dealership for factory service.

Thanks!

OP
ksvtguy170
Thread Starter #4
Thanks, but not logistically possible where I live (plus my mechanic skills are subpar).

OP
ksvtguy170
Thread Starter #5
You're in LFP? Me too. What color's your ST? I've seen a couple of them around this area.

meFiSTo

I've had the best luck with Bickford Ford. There is a tech there who is very knowledgeable. His name is "Buff." I worked with RaeLynn Shelley. He's more for serious stuff. He installed a Quaife in my Fiesta when my normal race shop would not do it. So far so good. Buff did a pile of other installs as well.

I've had the best luck with Bickford Ford. There is a tech there who is very knowledgeable. His name is "Buff." I worked with RaeLynn Shelley. He's more for serious stuff. He installed a Quaife in my Fiesta when my normal race shop would not do it. So far so good. Buff did a pile of other installs as well.
Thanks for this info, it has inspired me to have him do my LSD install pretty soon.

Have you ever asked him if he does side jobs not billed through the dealership?

meFiSTo

Thanks for this info, it has inspired me to have him do my LSD install pretty soon.

Have you ever asked him if he does side jobs not billed through the dealership?
Nope.

Aside: Bickford service is apparently slammed and are not taking new non-Bickford cars. I think they'll take my Fiesta ST still (since they've worked on it before), but they would not take my RS recall fix.