Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DaVinci Performance Fiesta ST Front Crash Bar

So, Our Front Crash Bar weighs in at 7.5lbs where as Factory is near 25.
Factory IC weights roughly 4 pounds, our Race IC weighs 22.5.
Front Crash Bar + Race IC= 30 pounds,
Factory= 29 pounds
Hope this helps you guys.
Info has been added to the website as well.
Awesome, thank you !

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thread Starter #23
Big batch getting shipped out this week.
We werent happy with our first batch so we totally redesigned the jigs and now the bars are to the tightest tolerances we have seen and are happy with the new product. We are sorry for any delays this caused, we just want the best products out to our customers.

I ordered one back in April when the website said they were in stock, after multiple emails, they kept giving me the run around. After 3 months I had to make a claim with PayPal to get a refund because they stopped responding to my emails.

Butterybunz

I ordered one back in April when the website said they were in stock, after multiple emails, they kept giving me the run around. After 3 months I had to make a claim with PayPal to get a refund because they stopped responding to my emails.
They responded to me on Facebook. They lost their fabricator and do not have anyone making them at the moment. They are trying to find a new fabricator to start producing them again, he mentioned they have unfulfilled orders.

They responded to me on Facebook. They lost their fabricator and do not have anyone making them at the moment. They are trying to find a new fabricator to start producing them again, he mentioned they have unfulfilled orders.[/QUOTE

They never told me that, they just kept making up a different story every time and then just stopped replying, after 3 months I asked for a refund, and they didn’t reply, and then I sent another message asking for one and still didn’t reply, I made a claim with PayPal and they wouldn’t respond to PayPal either. If they would have just been honest with me I would have waited but I thought I was being scammed.

Deadhook 2.0 It's not just the products, sounds like they're reoffering some of the same business practices too.

Butterybunz

They responded to me on Facebook. They lost their fabricator and do not have anyone making them at the moment. They are trying to find a new fabricator to start producing them again, he mentioned they have unfulfilled orders.[/QUOTE

They never told me that, they just kept making up a different story every time and then just stopped replying, after 3 months I asked for a refund, and they didn’t reply, and then I sent another message asking for one and still didn’t reply, I made a claim with PayPal and they wouldn’t respond to PayPal either. If they would have just been honest with me I would have waited but I thought I was being scammed.
Yeah that's garbage customer service. Sorry dude.

Well shit, I was hoping to get one of these replace my current DHM crash bar that was damaged when someone reversed into me but doesnt look like that could happen after reading the issues with actually receiving one.

OP
M
Thread Starter #31
We have sense found a new fabricator. It is sadly not as easy as everyone thinks. We have each one build us samples and if samples do not look good enough for us, we have to go back to searching.
While it took a bit longer than expected, we just had most orders- minus the ones with intercooler and light bars- shipped out within the week after our last sale. Looking for another batch of 5 within the next week to do another release.
We are only doing 5 bars in stock at a time, when they sell out, they are sold out until the next batch comes in. Normally every 2-3 weeks depending on intercoolers, light bar add ons, and stuff like that.
Sorry about the delays, we weren’t expecting to have a search but the first fab guy seemed to get overwhelmed and up and quit.
We have back ups now but the new sale practices should help limit the load.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How do these hold up in a front end collision? Are these street legal?
They are for "off-road racing" but some do utilize them off track...so yeah you get the idea...[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

They are for "off-road racing" but some do utilize them off track...so yeah you get the idea...[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Doesn't seem very safe. Might as well just run no front crash bar for max weight reduction.

slopoke

Hell yeah it is. I am not big on safety I don't plan on wrecking the car anyway.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

You might not plan on wrecking, but you have no control over what the other idiots on the road do. I was out of work for 9 months after being taken out by another driver.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
You might not plan on wrecking, but you have no control over what the other idiots on the road do. I was out of work for 9 months after being taken out by another driver.
I do a very risky Job so I try to not worry about things.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

My car is currently at a body shop and the Davinchi intercooler and front crash bar were ordered by the Bodyshop but they cant get a response back from Davinchi. So currently without my car until its actually sent out. Real great customer service. Not.