Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wondering what I should be shooting for 2016 pricing

Looking at a new(under 60miles on the odometer) 2016 st, shadow black, recaros, nav, moonroof, black rims.

Dealer has it priced at $23.9k otd which I thought was kinda crazy seeing some of the prices I saw you guys paying LAST year in the other thread.

First time buying from a dealership so maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't a more reasonable price be around 19k-20k otd?

Thanks for the input.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It's fully loaded which means it's invoice is coming in around 20-22k at least that's what I have garnered from dong invoice research. 23k OTD is probably a bit high high. Though it depends on a lot of factors. Did they write the car off on last years taxes as excess inventory? There is a 2015 full loaded Green Envy on the Ocean side of the SAn Francisco peninsula for example that has 8 miles on it and they want 20k before tax and license. In California that's a pretty good deal. We tend to pay a bit more here. Partly because there is more demand.
Those factors can weigh on the price as well. How much demand is there in FL? Are there any equally equipped 2017 models in they area you could use as price examples? Also because it's a 2016 car none of the current rebates apply. So you are working on dealer willing to discount the price and how desperate they are to move it. That's the other factor some dealers are willing to sit on a single example of a special car in order to draw people in then flip them to another model on the lot they can make more money off.

These are all factors, in the end the price is usually not set in stone. If it's the one you want I.E. Color and options. Then go in and make an offer see what they say. You might have to sit down and dicker, but you might get it for 20k out the door. Though given their asking price that would be a huge drop so most likely not.

DaveG99

My 6 mile brand new 2016 fully loaded minus recaros was 22k OTD

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Get recaros...I still have not regretted it one bit.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

me32

1000 Post Club
Price does not sound bad for the options on the car. I'm sure there is a little wiggle room in there. If it's everything you want after test driving it. Pick it up. If it's not pass and keep looking theres alot out there for sale used.