Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2018 available to order?

My dealer made me pay a $500.00 deposit, but it was refundable if I did not want the car when it arrived.

The one word to the wise advice I would give is; IF it is at all possible, PIN THEM DOWN to the best PRE-incentive/discount/cash back/etc. price you can get them down to NOW, BEFORE the car arrives, since they assume you will be paying whatever they have on that paper, minus any of the above available discounts/etc., when it shows up.

I know this because I thought that the pre-discount/incentive price WAS STILL negotiable once an ordered car arrives, but they flat out REFUSED to 'haggle' with me (even with me taking the deposit back and walking out the door!!) on delivery day. [mad]
Great suggestion! I was able to lock down a pre-incentive price. It ended up being cost-plus pricing (dealer cost plus X number of dollars).

Also, after checking with the dealer, I decided to remove the dealer invoice/cost price from my original order image I posted. I was told they don't normally share that with customers... not sure if that's true or not, but figured I'd play it safe so nobody gets in trouble. Looks like there's still the original showing up in a quoted post though. I'll leave that one up to the moderator/poster if they want to remove it. :)