Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SPEC-D Tuning LED Tail Lights now available at whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Ok, I got a question for you Ron....On your website the Yellow Fiesta sure looks like it has a 4th brake light where the reflectors are on our car. Do you know where they got them/are you going to sell them? I thought it was just the camera flash but the left reflector looks like its lit up the same as the right one.

I wan't a 4th brake light and that sure seems like a good place to put it

Ok, I got a question for you Ron....On your website the Yellow Fiesta sure looks like it has a 4th brake light where the reflectors are on our car. Do you know where they got them/are you going to sell them? I thought it was just the camera flash but the left reflector looks like its lit up the same as the right one.

I wan't a 4th brake light and that sure seems like a good place to put it
https://www.sw-tuning.de/en/LED-rear-fog-light-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-Type-JA8-08-16-black::33482.html

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #64
we have literally sold out SPEC-D's inventory of the red/smoke color haha

just a few sets left of the smoked and plain red color left until early March

get your orders in folks!

I wanted to share some shots of the tail lights in Smoked on a Ingot Silver FiST (please ignore how filthy she is), I didn't see any in this color before I bought mine.

Ordered late Thursday, got them Tuesday! Re-pinning took a bit longer than I thought (my sausage fingers don't help) but I think they look great! Thanks Ron! https://imgur.com/a/PmTav

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #66
I wanted to share some shots of the tail lights in Smoked on a Ingot Silver FiST (please ignore how filthy she is), I didn't see any in this color before I bought mine.

Ordered late Thursday, got them Tuesday! Re-pinning took a bit longer than I thought (my sausage fingers don't help) but I think they look great! Thanks Ron! https://imgur.com/a/PmTav
that looks great!!!!!!

Any idea on the lead time on the red smoked? Trying to decide between those and the straight smoked set for my Molten. Also, if anyone has either example on a Molten Orange Fist, please post a pic!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #68
Any idea on the lead time on the red smoked? Trying to decide between those and the straight smoked set for my Molten. Also, if anyone has either example on a Molten Orange Fist, please post a pic!
2 weeks (approx)

Thanks for the quick responses on all the different threads for your site, I know I probably notification bombed you. Got to figure out what I'm ordering this round and I'll be putting in an order for something this week!

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #70
Thanks for the quick responses on all the different threads for your site, I know I probably notification bombed you. Got to figure out what I'm ordering this round and I'll be putting in an order for something this week!
never a problem!
thank you

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #71
we have killed it on these tails!

the entire west coast and east coast inventory of Red/Smoke and Smoke is G_O_N_E!
all that's left right now is the standard Red led tail lights

1st week of April we will have more stock of the 2 colors that are currently out!
There are a few pending orders that some are waiting patiently to arrive....very sorry about this. I'll keep posting updates as they are available!

-Ron

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #72
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!

Red/Smoked color is back in stock today.....

back orders shipping tomorrow

get-em while they last!!!!![like]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #79
The screenshots showing $199.99. When I click on link it says $209.99. Price went up?
I'd snag them while you can
Price will be going up again
We sell them cheaper than anywhere else and ship them same day

I would like tot know what are the main difference between the sold ones by Whoosh and those found it in eBay?

Looks like the same :(