Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SPEC-D Tuning LED Tail Lights now available at whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Only thing that I think the fourth color could be is a clear lens with a black housing.

Trying to debate if I want Smoked red, smoked, or wait for the 4th color.
With the current colors available and since your car is black the smoked clear lens would go well with your car.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #102
you must be on Facebook but there is a giveaway going on today.....
for a set of these

What brand of LED reverse lights is everyone using? I finally pulled the trigger on the taillights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Quick question how do you remove the metal pins?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #107

[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Quick question how do you remove the metal pins?

they unscrew
if you don't have the proper sized socket, 4mm should work (lefty loosey)

What color is that? The red/smoke? I'd like to get the smoked for my black ST but I'm worried about the laws in TN for the tail light tinting. COOP

looks great KenST
super clean car!!!!
Greatly appreciate it! I try to keep it clean as possible. [biggrin]

What color is that? The red/smoke? I'd like to get the smoked for my black ST but I'm worried about the laws in TN for the tail light tinting. COOP
Its smoked red, I've debated forever between these and the regular smoked. I'm glad i went for the smoked red because the dark red just flows well on a black car.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I've been meaning to offer some LED bulbs on the site - just haven't found the right manufacturer yet
1156 is the reverse bulb size for the SPEC-D tails
I’ve had very good results with JDM Astar’s higher-end bulbs. I’ve been running them off-road for years.

LILIKE16ST

this guy posted in the facebook thread
looks awesome

those are sve's 10th anniversary 03 cobra replica wheels...haven't seen any fox mustang wheels on the ST until now. I have seen alot do this on the svt focus which also was 4x108. They make a few 17x9 options that may not be the lightest but they look good and are cheap. offset is a little low for the FiST but would be needed to run 9 wide anyways...for those going with flares theres some nice fox body mustang 17x9 wheels and possibly even 17x10 that could be a good looking budget setup. Do you know these specs on these by chance? I know this is off topic....btw the tails are wicked and I see me getting them at some point in the future.

Does anyone have pics of the smoked tails on a white fiesta? I’ve searched high and low. Can only find the red smoked.

I ordered the smoked for my tricoat and I’m hoping they won’t look too contrasting. Lots of stuff blacked out on my fist though (wheels, windows, roof, badge, bumper reflectors, license plate is black) maybe it will balance out haha.

Ford Community Posts