Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SPEC-D Tuning LED Tail Lights now available at whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I have seen these on eBay for a while now but always wanted just plain ol red. After I saw red once I never saw it again! Smoke is all over the place. But now I know where I have all 3 choices. Great job ron!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are these direct plug and play? LEDs have any type of warranty? Or just 1yr?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
Do the connectors match?...yeap....repin ....plug in and play...

lol
hey guys, sorry for the late reply

connectors, yes PNP (plug and play).....but some of the wires do need re-pinned
I wish they didn't but they do, and the center metal stud needs removed
not too bad!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
lol
hey guys, sorry for the late reply

connectors, yes PNP (plug and play).....but some of the wires do need re-pinned
I wish they didn't but they do, and the center metal stud needs removed
not too bad!
I bought my old Battle Axe some nice shit this year....I pointed out these in red and the catted DP with a friendly highlighted email link. So maybe she will get either idea! Or maybe Both!Thanks again Ron! Merry Christmas!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
I bought my old Battle Axe some nice shit this year....I pointed out these in red and the catted DP with a friendly highlighted email link. So maybe she will get either idea! Or maybe Both!Thanks again Ron! Merry Christmas!

your animated .gifs are funny
thanks !

Hey Ron, ordered a set of these yesterday. I've been eyeing these on Ebay for some time. Ebay listed the shipping to take multiple weeks to arrive. Do you have any idea of shipping time?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
Hey Ron, ordered a set of these yesterday. I've been eyeing these on Ebay for some time. Ebay listed the shipping to take multiple weeks to arrive. Do you have any idea of shipping time?
next day shipping my friend
it took me a minute to set everything up but I paid for my lions share of lights. I wasn't sure which colorway to stock up on so I bought a ton of all of them LOL
My stocking order is due in tomorrow so I did preemptively post these but it's over the holiday so I didn't think the shipping delay over Xmas was going to be too bad.

Thanks so much for the order!

-Ron

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Definitely looking forward to peoples reviews/pics on these. I've had mixed luck with aftermarket taillights/headlights with some being fine but some LEDs burn out after a few years to some getting condensation on them.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Definitely looking forward to peoples reviews/pics on these. I've had mixed luck with aftermarket taillights/headlights with some being fine but some LEDs burn out after a few years to some getting condensation on them.
bunch going out later today
tons of guys even with non ST Fiestas posting on the FB pages that love these with no negative feedback other than the re-pinning of the connector.
Once you are past that, these are sweetness for the $$

bunch going out later today
tons of guys even with non ST Fiestas posting on the FB pages that love these with no negative feedback other than the re-pinning of the connector.
Once you are past that, these are sweetness for the $$
Yeah I saw the Facebook post you made the other day, just need help deciding what color to get lol, hard decisions here.