Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports / Velossa Tech - BIG MOUTH Group Buy 2018

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Ya same happened to me I was just waiting out for the correction I assumed it would be correct due to Ron’s statement before
He is sending refunds pretty quick once he starts processing them. I got mine almost right away but he is likely a little busier now that he has a bunch of orders to go through.

Ron - When will these ship?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #102
He is sending refunds pretty quick once he starts processing them. I got mine almost right away but he is likely a little busier now that he has a bunch of orders to go through.

Ron - When will these ship?
after the 40 orders are taken - 2-4 weeks
I'm hoping for the 2 week time frame but these are made to order so please remember that guys
Any shipping charges that need adjusted based on my initial post will be corrected within the hour.
Let me know if there are any questions & thanks again everyone for all that have already placed their orders[clap]

Ron, I'll admit I jumped in on the buy the day I joined (joining for information purposes only). I don't own a FiST. I ordered a big mouth figuring I would be into a FiST soon enough, and as of last night the email was sent to pick up a '17 magnetic this afternoon!

This thread just cost me a lot more than a group buy intake, but thanks for getting the ball rolling!

Next stop, mountune CAI and Cobb ap

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ron, I'll admit I jumped in on the buy the day I joined (joining for information purposes only). I don't own a FiST. I ordered a big mouth figuring I would be into a FiST soon enough, and as of last night the email was sent to pick up a '17 magnetic this afternoon!

This thread just cost me a lot more than a group buy intake, but thanks for getting the ball rolling!

Next stop, mountune CAI and Cobb ap
Just FYI, the snorkel works with the stock intake which performs quite well with the stock turbo. You likely don’t need the Mountune Intake right away. The AP is definitely a great mod though and will liven up the car significantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ron,

Can you update the thread to include how many orders are left before these start shipping? Curious about the ETA.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #111
So VelossaTech now upcharges $35 for special color orders.
Would the 20% apply to that as well?
where have you seen this information ?
especially pertaining to this group buy???

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #112
Ron,

Can you update the thread to include how many orders are left before these start shipping? Curious about the ETA.

It's only been 1 day since posting the code and there are 25-30 in already...Great job everyone!!!!!!!!
production will start right away but that doesn't mean order will start shipping tomorrow...Velossa Tech would have to elaborate on their production methods

I know Velossa Tech will get these order out as quick as possible and the Group Buy is the priority in terms of production right now due to the volume

Thanks again everyone for participating and for those that have not ordered, please make sure you jump in before the code expires!!!!!

where have you seen this information ?
especially pertaining to this group buy???
I emailed them since i didnt see the color I wanted on the list and I know they have other colors when I bought my gen 1. The only difference now is that they upcharfe for the colors.

I meant no offense, but was just asking if the discount would apply and I was in no way demanding it.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #114
I emailed them since i didnt see the color I wanted on the list and I know they have other colors when I bought my gen 1. The only difference now is that they upcharfe for the colors.

I meant no offense, but was just asking if the discount would apply and I was in no way demanding it.
I guess we are speaking about different things
Any colors they have on their color palette is available
If you have a special request aside from available colors I would not be surprised there would be a charge for that.
You would have to work out custom parts with Velossa Tech. This Group Buy is for the Gen3 Big Mouth with all available colors.