Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratisfied crackles tune questions?

Trader history for Greenfistlol (0)

I am looking into gettin the stratisfied crackles tune i saw on youtube that some people ran it with just a resonater delete and stock dp but stratisfied website says not too anyone currently running this set up or know if there is harm in doing this?

Last edited:
So how many clogged cats have happened on all the Strat tunes running cats? I'm on stock cat and have been popping non stop for a year and a half- no probs yet. I have not seen anyone on here report that this is an issue unless I have missed something.

I've never seen an example where anything broke from using a crackle tune. It's not anti-lag so I can't imagine it's really all that detrimental on your vehicle. That being said though, I am curious to see an example where someone crackled and popped over 100,000 or so miles to see if there's any noticeable difference in the cat, exhaust, etc...

The crackles are from running rich. Itll clog your cat.
Actually the crackles are not achieved by adding any more additional fuel.

We have not seen any catalyst failures on the Ford vehicles which employ a single cat. We have seen a couple on the MazdaSpeeds which employ two catalysts. The sounds pressure waves are what damaged those catalysts.

Bluedrank

If I remember correctly Stratified actually said they were running the stock DP on their test car. I also remember somebody early on mentioning they had burned up their O2 sensor on the cat, but there's no proof that it was crackle tune that caused it. The lazier I get the more I'm considering just doing the crackles on the stock DP too. But that Whoosh 200 cell catted DP is nice too lol.

My mistake Alex, its simply how I achieved the same result on a megasquirt ECU. Just wanted to chime in.. went from e30 all the way back to stock and the car feels soo slow. To anyone still on the fence, get the e30 tune asap!

Slightly off topic, is there a parameter for spark advance on the AP? I scrolled through the list and didn't see one.