Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15x7 +30 Rota RB wheels- Will they fit?

Been looking around for wheels and I'm leaning towards a set of Konig Dekagrams 16x8 +40 because of the size, weight, and tire options available in that size.
I'd like to try something different similar to this type of wheel, but not sure +30 offset is reasonable on a FiST. Would a set of spacers do the trick or am I making this more difficult that it should be? Anyone running this wheel on their Fiesta?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15X7-30-ROTA-RB-4X108-HYPER-BLACK-RIMS-WHEELS-FITS-ALFA-ROMEO-GTV-SPIDER/112545937926?hash=item1a3442ba06:g:q6UAAOSwRJ1Zpyqf

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
For proper "stance" those wheels would want about 15mm of spacer. As a stackable spacer, I would not recommend it. If you can find a bolt-on spacer/adapter then it would be fine, but at that point you may as well adapt your lug pattern to 4x100. At only +30 you may have clearance issues at the brakes, and almost certainly on the front inner fenders/frame at full lock.

For proper "stance" those wheels would want about 15mm of spacer. As a stackable spacer, I would not recommend it. If you can find a bolt-on spacer/adapter then it would be fine, but at that point you may as well adapt your lug pattern to 4x100. At only +30 you may have clearance issues at the brakes, and almost certainly on the front inner fenders/frame at full lock.
Most of this is wrong. At +30 they will already poke. You have your offset positions backward.

+30 with a +15 spacer yields an et of +15.

You may be OK with 16x7 +30 but 16x8 greater than +35 is going to be a tough fit without some stretch and negative camber.

Most of this is wrong. At +30 they will already poke. You have your offset positions backward.

You may be OK with 16x7 +30 but 16x8 greater than +35 is going to be a tough fit without some stretch and negative camber.
Sorry I ment 15x7 there, doesn't really matter.

Woods247

2000 Post Club

I’ve been thinking about having a set of custom 17x7.5 et30 wheels built to clear my BBK. This is helpful, thank you.

Currently I’m running 17x7 et42 with a 12mm spacer (to clear BBK) and I rub in the front when I bottom out. Tires are 215/40-17 RT615K+ and camber -1.6 (front/rear). I increase compression on my coilovers before I hit the track and it’s helped. My tires have punched the fenders out a little too ha! Your post makes me think what I’m looking to do might *not work.

Last edited:
You need to watch out. What you are saying will only make things worse. Currently with your spacers you're essentially at 17x7 et30. Going 17x7.5 will add a tad over 6.35mm to each side of your wheel. This will create more rub not less. I think you will be much safer going with a higher offset 17x7.5. Something like +40. That way you can use small spacers to give yourself the perfect fit.
Look at something like XXR 527s with big concave to clear big brakes.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
You need to watch out. What you are saying will only make things worse. Currently with your spacers you're essentially at 17x7 et30. Going 17x7.5 will add a tad over 6.35mm to each side of your wheel. This will create more rub not less. I think you will be much safer going with a higher offset 17x7.5. Something like +40. That way you can use small spacers to give yourself the perfect fit.
Look at something like XXR 527s with big concave to clear big brakes.
My bad. A key work was left out by me or autocorrect. I meant *not* fit.. Thx!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've never seen a pic, let alone a live FiST with Minilite style/replica wheels on it.

I'd be curious to see what that looks like. ;)

OP
Pura_Fiesta
Thread Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies. This is turning out to be a useful thread. I haven't really given the 4x100 conversion much thought but I think it's a viable option. I'll be looking into that more after this.

Thanks again.