Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Those are currently unavailable. I have always ordered from SuperBrightLEDs but the Chinesium brands are pretty good these days so maybe I'll just get one of the highly rated red 3157s. The only problem now is you can't trust Amazon reviews anymore... :/

i found these. good reviews and they look like real reviews (with pics). holy hell they're 1260 lumens lol. gonna be bright af

https://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Lu...&sr=1-4&keywords=3157+led+red#customerReviews

Intuit

3000 Post Club
........ problem now is you can't trust Amazon reviews anymore... :/ ..............
I stopped leaving reviews several years ago. I kept them short, event-based, factual minus any opinion. Noticed a few reviews that were never posted. I stopped altogether when one review was outright changed and posted in my name. It became clear that reviews were only meant to exist as yet another marketing tool. Regardless, I check them anyway. For many products, many of the negative reviews are obviously user-error. (like plugging a light emitting DIODE in "backwards" then complaining that it doesn't work) FleaBay on the other hand uses their customers as unpaid product testers. Buy a lot of 100,000 widgets and have 50% of the bad? No problem, claim they're "100% tested" and let your customers sort it out. SOme of those customers will be dumb enough to pay return shipping and for those that demand otherwise, just let them keep the widget and ship'em another. Warranties were all but useless as it'd take a month to get the replacement and some would intentionally ship something cheap and incompatible, as the replacement. Tell'em they made a mistake and send it back and they'd only (intentionally) make the same "mistake" again. Since warranties don't cover the cost of shipping... I learned my lesson and simply don't shop eBum.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
For real independent bulb reviews, check out BulbFacts.com. Also can tell you if you want the best LED's for our reflectors get the TechMax. After a TON of research they are the perfect brightness without glare over even WAY more expensive premium sets that are too bright for our housings. I wanted even better so I got Depo Euro projectors and Katana LED's that are an amazing combo for a total of $400 and have the LED brow too. Also, I have had a great experience using super bright white LED's for reverse lights and bright red LED's for brake lights, I even went strobing to mimic the flashing 3rd brake lights, they are legal too as long as they only flash for like 2 seconds or less and they do. I don't care about blinkers as they need separate annoying and hot resistors to work right anyway.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
What bulbs are you using for the brake and backup lights?
These for brake lights: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KWR9D9C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
And DeAuto LED's for reverse lights as I got from them from them as a gift to help cover my shipping loss sending 2 different sets of headlights back to them... keep in mind you can search for whatever "bright white" LED's in 3157 size, that you want. Since they sent me 3 I used the 3rd for inside the hatch trunk, so it's a common size at least.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
My experiences with the side mirror bulb...
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/side-mirror-led-fitment.22251/post-380550
...covers gaining access to them as well as what product to use.
NOTE: The owner's manual instructions posted at the head of this thread are entirely incomplete.
There's a photo comparison between the OEM bult and the replacement LED.