Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16" wheel pic request

S550_Sema

I'm tired of searching on IG and the forums because I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm planning on lowering my ST on BC coilovers and want to run some 16x8 RPF1s with either 215/45/16 or 225/45/16 tires. If anyone is running this setup or anything similar please post some pics and help me get an idea of how it'll look. Thanks in advance!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Unless you've converted to a 4x100 hub drilling (have you??), you are NOT going to find 16x8 RPF1s to go on a FiST (they do NOT exist in 4x108).

I'm tired of searching on IG and the forums because I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm planning on lowering my ST on BC coilovers and want to run some 16x8 RPF1s with either 215/45/16 or 225/45/16 tires. If anyone is running this setup or anything similar please post some pics and help me get an idea of how it'll look. Thanks in advance!!
Scroll down to post #49:

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...3mm-4x108-NOW-TAKING-DEPOSITS-Make-sure-to-PM