Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just put new wheels and springs on the Fiesta

I don't post on here often but just but some 17x7.5 XXR 527 with 205/40/17 Federal 595 tires and installed some H&R SS springs.

[/url]fiesta1 by Eric Robles, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]fiesta by Eric Robles, on Flickr[/IMG]

Please excuse how dirty the car is, never warmed up enough after the snow storm two weeks ago.

Wow that looks great, I was looking for pics with different springs and this one has me sold on the H&R.

OP
E
Thread Starter #8
what strut/shock setup did you use?
For now it is just on stock struts which isn't too bad. I will most likely go the coilover route in the future when I am ready to track the car.I just decided with H&R since I loved the springs I had on my old Audi back in the day.

OP
E
Thread Starter #11
Hey. Just ordered them from Ron myself. Do you have a pic of how close the front is to the ground? Looks great btw...
Sorry for the extremely delayed reply, I don't have any other pictures yet, I can't seem to get the car to stay clean. Ill take some pics soon and upload them.