Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Recommendation needed? Read here

Trader history for pjking7399 (0)

I have the normal bolt ons (RMM, FMIC, intake) and started to get tuned by one of the big names on the scene (won't name names). I was not happy with the way the tune felt and trying to get in touch with them was impossible.... Time to find someone else.

Here is where Jason at Dizzy comes in.

I called Jason and explained my situation, my mods, what I was looking for out of the car and he took the time to explain not only what he has to offer but HOW it works and what is different. I immediately knew this was the kind of person I didn't mind handing my cash over to. I purchased it online and had the tune that night! Also the next morning I received notification that my new spark plugs shipped as well. Fast great service!!

I installed the tune and it is great... Very smooth all the way thru, no jerking or surging. Looking at my access port and all the numbers you want to monitor are looking good! The best part is he will review your datalogs just to make sure it is working smoothly, this is very important to me since this car is my daily driver...

Give him a chance and he will make your car purr...

Thanks again Jason, can't wait to start the E30 and crackle s soon!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If he weren't ALL THE WAY out there on the Island, I would have him tune mine in person, on their dyno.

A road trip might just be in store this summer, since I have not been out there in MANY years, and I miss the place (my step dad used to have a house in Montauk, on Culloden Point).

ROCKYFiestta

pretty happy with my stage 2 91 oct I cant wait until spring for the e30 car definitely feels better over the cobb ots stage 2 [perfect10]