Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

Along with my FiST, I have my R35 GTR that’s fairly modified. Currently full bolt on’s running ~615whp on 19lbs of boost. I’m about out of reliability on the car though, next will be a big build straight to 1000whp unless I can find a good deal on a McLaren 570s within the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww man, I love the GTR so much. I think cars are one of the reasons I try very hard to keep pushing my career forward haha. But, I don't think social work is the right field for gtr money haha.

Maybe an R32 though...

DaveG99

A couple kayaks, 7 bicycles, A shit ton of tools, cleaners, camping equipment, fishing rods, garbage cans, coolers, vacuum cleaner, brooms, RC planes, Scooter, and a bunch of other shit. My truck and my wifes car dont go in the garage. Just the FIST and all the other crap.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That tiny duct is enough to feed that huge filter, and that beast in general?
Naca ducts work great ...I don't under stand why they aren't utilized more for cooling just about everything. The in coming air temp dropped by 30° with the duct over hot sloppy engine bay air with no box and it being out in the open. I've thought even more about serrating the splash shield to give it more free access as it doesn't get driven in the Rain even though it's a Typhoon....haha korny joke!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

How do you like the Rx-8s handling versus the fist? How's it been treating you maintenance wise? My friend has on and it's been on jack stands for months because he's sooo lazy. I would love to try it.
It's more balanced, less twitchy. Most of that comes from wider tires and a proper LSD with no torque vectoring. The way you manage corner entry/exist speeds is different so because of polar opposites in power delivery. They are two very different animals.

Maintenance isn't a big problem, change the oil every 3k, top up the oil every other fill up. The oil level is less a concern for me since I've got a bypass plate that switches the OIP supply from the sump to an external reservoir, in which I use 2 stroke oil. I change the coolant and trans oil every summer but I wouldn't say it's strictly necessary. Seafoam every 30k.

The only really unusual thing I like to do it every oil change I take some time to straighten up the fins on both oil coolers and make sure they are clean. The oil system accounts a pretty big chunk of the cooling so keeping them optimal keeps things happy.

Just curious what else you guys drive?

The FiST is currently my only car but have been looking to add a second vehicle. Possibly an early miata as a track toy or a used BRZ, which I have wanted for quite some time.
I've been building this E46 for about 6 months. I'm going to give this to my daughter next year for her first car. She picked out Nardo Gray. What do you guys think of the color? I personally like it!

https://ibb.co/cbwpVS

Aww man, I love the GTR so much. I think cars are one of the reasons I try very hard to keep pushing my career forward haha. But, I don't think social work is the right field for gtr money haha.

Maybe an R32 though...
An R32 would probably be more fun to own tbh. It’s just so nostalgic. I’d love to pick one up someday, but my lack of garage space has me restricted on how many cars I can have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Juicy red Campari Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 7 places..[cheerleader]…..

138 hp (In 2009....now I believe it's around...38hp...[biggrin])
Automatic C1P8 (Directly from Star Wars) transmission..
Stone brakes, wooden pads, Particulier filter..(oops..Particulate)..
Ready to race..[rofl]

Last edited:
I'll get some picks tomorrow. Life has been good to my wife and I.
We each have a 16 FiST and take the family car, a 16 STI, when we all go out together.
My 5 year old daughter likes the STI, I can't get rid of the FiST... it's just too good!

In order of the amount driven:
Silverado Crew Cab
Element
FiST
Trailblazer SS
Corvette C6
I wish I could drive my FiST more but I need my truck for work. Every time I drive my FiST I find myself giggling like a 5 year old.

Time to add my other toys to this thread.

My summer car is a 2008 Corvette C6. It has a bunch of suspension work and louder mufflers, just a super fun car. It's the diva and only has like 27k miles on it.

10419051_10152746318876276_85574325033484407_n.jpg

My trackday / just street legal car is a 1989 BMW 325i with just about everything possible done including an M50 motorswap

13442487_10154113571546276_8411707353865856815_o (1).jpg

Last but not least, is my team's dedicated racecar, GOLDMEMBER, a 1992 BMW 325i built to the limit of the rules for Champcar racing. It's lighter than a Fiesta ST and a beast on track.

42399747_2581539821860013_8894509229973438464_o.jpg

42311838_2581536281860367_5303446164224344064_o.jpg

[video=youtube;wug6MXAS_TY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wug6MXAS_TY[/video]

My friend Tim and I (Aaron) own the team and built the car so we are T&A racing ;) Follow our team here: https://www.facebook.com/tandaracing/