Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

1997 Dodge 2500 4x4 diesel-tow,dirt bike hauler,home depot,dump runner
1989 Toyota Pickup 4x4- half built "prerunner" style long travel off road truck
1985 Porsche 944-former DD/track toy/wannabe spec racer
2011 Honda Pilot-wifes baby hauler
And a plated KTM 525

I just sold my E36 M3-also former DD/track toy 2 days ago and the 944 is going next. Narrowing it down to 1 DD/track/Canyon toy with a warranty that someone else has to work on so i can finish the Toyota off road truck.

Wife drives a 2017 Honda Pilot- family hauler. No bikes but I have a number of bicycles. Road cyclist with a Cannondale contract.

Just a 2017 Pacifica Limited for the wife’s family hauler

Between a new Ram 1500 and a Gladiator for me next. Keeping the Fiesta for my DD

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I have my FiST. My wifes toy is a 2019 GTCS, she also has a '94 Dodge Stealth R/T, Ranger pickup. GTCS is 460 hp of awesome, handles great. Had a ball with it on mountain roads this summer. Next month it gets white Shelby stripes. But still love my Fifi......

gtcs2a.jpg

HBEcoBeaST

Technically my dad's cars, but I'm working on them more than him at the moment so I can get these off the lift and use it for my FiST.

1996 Mazda Miata (in the middle of installing a roll cage)
2016 Corvette GrandSport salvage special. zo6 drivetrain (also from a salvage) is being fitted. Much more complicated than my 2006 zo6 lol

Mine
2017 Yamaha YZF450
2011 KTM sx250

I was hoping Rivian would have their electric truck out by now as I've saved enough for a down payment, but with the c8 just dropping I hope I have the patience to hold out.

Technically my dad's cars, but I'm working on them more than him at the moment so I can get these off the lift and use it for my FiST.

1996 Mazda Miata (in the middle of installing a roll cage)
2016 Corvette GrandSport salvage special. zo6 drivetrain (also from a salvage) is being fitted. Much more complicated than my 2006 zo6 lol

Mine
2017 Yamaha YZF450
2011 KTM sx250

I was hoping Rivian would have their electric truck out by now as I've saved enough for a down payment, but with the c8 just dropping I hope I have the patience to hold out.
I used to race motocross and an SX250 was my second bike. Had a 525 also and that thank had some torque [emoji108] I’ll take a two smoker any day though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HBEcoBeaST

I used to race motocross and an SX250 was my second bike. Had a 525 also and that thank had some torque [emoji108] I’ll take a two smoker any day though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! I'm medium framed and 170lbs so the 450 is a bit heavy feeling/big for me. The two stroke is perfect it's probably 30lbs lighter and much peppier. Less torque but super fun.

Thinking about selling the 450 and getting a 250f and doing a big bore kit

First post, but as follows these cars chill with the 18 Fiesta ST I picked up two weeks ago.

-1986 Porsche 911 3.3l supercharged running on MS3 pro.
-1988 BMW M3 with a 2.5l motor in the works, up from 2.3l
-2005 Subaru Forester XT, 5spd, no sunroof car.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

First post, but as follows these cars chill with the 18 Fiesta ST I picked up two weeks ago.

-1986 Porsche 911 3.3l supercharged running on MS3 pro.
-1988 BMW M3 with a 2.5l motor in the works, up from 2.3l
-2005 Subaru Forester XT, 5spd, no sunroof car.

E30 M3 - that is something I would really like to own, or at least drive

E30 M3 - that is something I would really like to own, or at least drive
The fiesta reminds me a lot of an e30. Nimble and tossable but with more straight line speed. E30 M3 is a fantastic car when you rev it out and beat the living hell out of it. It wants to be driven hard. E30s in general are fun to drive but the S14 motor in the M3 makes that car special. It is a relentless motor to redline.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
What else is in your garage?
Well let's seeeee. Several kids of shovels, from gravel to snow, a spade, sheers, grass seed, spreader, Castrol brand oils, transmission fluids, couple of different brands of coolant, some "concentrate", some premix. Various tools, jacks, ramps, wheel chocks, paints, various brands of insect repellents, wood planks, 2x4s, sheets, various gloves, weed'n feeds, many chemicals from PB Blaster to Lithium and Bearing greases. Grease gun, tool chests, shelving, cabinets, ladders, car leaning soaps, etc, etc, etc.

Sure I missed some other things... ;)