Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Long Island...

OP
Uncle Fister
Thread Starter #42
Welcome hombre..!
Yer in the Land of LotzaPizza, cool! I used to work there for years, right on Sunrise. We have to get a local meet together.

Li FiST’er stand up lmao....I’m way west from everyone. On the Queens border. (5 towns) who’s out my way???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Uncle Fister
Thread Starter #47
We should have a meet up sooner, then the next time, if you guys want to do a cruise out East here on LI, I'm happy to lead us down tite, twisty roads for a fun morning..

We should have a meet up sooner, then the next time, if you guys want to do a cruise out East here on LI, I'm happy to lead us down tite, twisty roads for a fun morning..
When is good and how much time in advance should we set this up? I can set up an event in one of the FB groups. I'm very interested in a cruise!

OP
Uncle Fister
Thread Starter #49
When is good and how much time in advance should we set this up? I can set up an event in one of the FB groups. I'm very interested in a cruise!
I'm sorry I missed the Captree meet, let's do that again very Sunday soon.. Easter might be good as it's early in the AM..

For a cruise out East? I've done them many times, and you actually don't want too many cars, haha, sets off the law, too many get lost (don't keep up bc the train of cars is too long).
Yet the fun part is all the sweet back roads out East, and getting some eats somewhere. I've led them when I was with my GTO crew and TrailblzerSS crew, and literally hundreds with my moto guys (still do), so believe when I say you don't want too many cars, 5 to 12 cars is great.