Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Long Island...

I know there are a handful of fellow Fister's on my Island, haha.

Long Islander's and NYC's peeps, sound off..! :)

Last edited:
Huntington NY here. Just got my FiST 2 weeks ago.

I guess to start a convo, what roads do you like driving on that are not filled with cops?

North end of the island has some fun windy roads near the Centerport/Northport area. Roads are bump af though because of the new potholes.

Northern state is of course fun, but it's a speeding ticket death trap, haha.

Huntington NY here. Just got my FiST 2 weeks ago.

I guess to start a convo, what roads do you like driving on that are not filled with cops?

North end of the island has some fun windy roads near the Centerport/Northport area. Roads are bump af though because of the new potholes.

Northern state is of course fun, but it's a speeding ticket death trap, haha.
Check out Snake Hill Road in Cold Spring Harbor! It's a quick one, but it's great.
Porsche GTS Routes is an app that will show some suggested routes around you too: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.porsche.gtsroutes&hl=en

It's seems impossible to avoid police/troopers anywhere on the island nowadays, but Ocean Parkway has been pretty clear lately.
Taconic Parkway is great choice for any upstate trips :)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
CSH and Lloyd Harbor have some good roads but man are the police camped out everywhere: Woodbury road and west neck road out to Lloyd Neck are two that I can think of.

Also, sweet hollow road in Melville is fun, but with no center line and plenty of morons who cant stay on their side of the road, it’s very dangerous. I have had some luck running it in the middle of the day - just be aware of the moms running their errands with their heads buried in their phones..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSH and Lloyd Harbor have some good roads but man are the police camped out everywhere: Woodbury road and west neck road out to Lloyd Neck are two that I can think of.

Also, sweet hollow road in Melville is fun, but with no center line and plenty of morons who cant stay on their side of the road, it’s very dangerous. I have had some luck running it in the middle of the day - just be aware of the moms running their errands with their heads buried in their phones..

I live very close to sweet hollow. It's a fun but dangerous road, which is why I guess its fun, lol.

But yeah, those small and rich townships will pull you over for going 5 or 10 over the speed limit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I live very close to sweet hollow. It's a fun but dangerous road, which is why I guess its fun, lol.

But yeah, those small and rich townships will pull you over for going 5 or 10 over the speed limit.

Have you seen police on sweet hollow? I never have..

Have you seen police on sweet hollow? I never have..

A few times. They're usually near the part that comes out near 110 by the bridge. The road has two lanes there so I think that's why.

Of course there's also the ghost cop xD

OP
Uncle Fister
Thread Starter #10
I have a beautiful course that sticks to back roads, going out East, and/or going North/South, (and not going far out East, your choice), been doing them for decades on Motorcycles..

Let's get a group together and shoot out East on a Sunday for breakfast or lunch somewhere.

OP
Uncle Fister
Thread Starter #11
Hello and welcome , Lindenhurst here. Have had my fist for 6 months and loving it more and more.
Yeah man!
I have like 520 miles on mine, was away on vacay for 2 weeks, so I was like a crack head looking for the pipe thinking about my new Fist while away on vacation, haha.

Hey, I'm totally interested in that.

Are you in the North East Ecoboost group by any chance? You can make an event and we can possibly get a bunch of other fist/fost/rs owners out there too

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have a beautiful course that sticks to back roads, going out East, and/or going North/South, (and not going far out East, your choice), been doing them for decades on Motorcycles..

Let's get a group together and shoot out East on a Sunday for breakfast or lunch somewhere.

I'm sure that you do not want to go this far east, but The Montauk Bake Shoppe has THE BEST jelly filled croissants ON THE PLANET!!!

Plus you get the bonus of driving that Old Montauk Highway section on the way there. ;) [driving]

I'm sure that you do not want to go this far east, but The Montauk Bake Shoppe has THE BEST jelly filled croissants ON THE PLANET!!!

Plus you get the bonus of driving that Old Montauk Highway section on the way there. ;) [driving]
It'll be like auto cross with all the pot holes!

Does anyone know where I can sign up for autocrossing on the island? Would love to get in to it. But have no clue on where to start. A bunch of us should go.

Thanks for the Autocross group. I am already part of the Ecoboost club. I would attend a meeting in long island if one is set up.
Sure. I know OP had the East end in mind, but if we have a meet up in Nassau, we can maybe get some NYC/CT/NJ people too.