Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Team Dynamics 1.2 15x8 in Gloss Anthracite Great Shape $750

Trader history for gongos (0)

FS: Individual Team Dynamics 1.2 15x8 in Gloss Anthracite Great Shape $200 Per

I have 3 Team Dynamics 1.2 15x8 in Gloss Anthracite wheels in great shape for sale. The wheels were on my car for about 5000 miles and are in fantastic shape with no curb rash. The tires are BFG Sport Comp 2s 195/55/15. There are only a couple extremely minor marks from daily driving. I can't even get them to show up in a picture and am just mentioning them for full disclosure. Any spots on the wheels are either water or dust spots that will come off with a full cleaning. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

I tried to get a fourth matching wheel through Oakos, but there are none in stock in the states. Instead of waiting I would like to just clear the space. This is a rare opportunity for a spare or replacement for a damaged wheel.

This sale is for the wheel and Velossa Tech wheel caps tire and TPMS sensor.

Looking for $200 per wheel. I will sell 1, 2, or all three.

I am located in Lake Forest Park, WA just north of Seattle for local pick up. Shipping the wheels entirely at the buyers expense.

20180201_104730_HDR.jpg 20180201_104739_HDR.jpg 20180201_104752_HDR.jpg 20180201_104801_HDR.jpg 20180201_104826_HDR.jpg 20180201_104843_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
so very tempting. I have a set of 17x7.5's sitting in the basement waiting for rubber, this would let me run a set dedicated for A/C while having a set for street. GLWS

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
so very tempting. I have a set of 17x7.5's sitting in the basement waiting for rubber, this would let me run a set dedicated for A/C while having a set for street. GLWS
My in laws live in deer park...so might be able to get them over to you. Or meet part way.

OP
G
Thread Starter #5
My in laws live in deer park...so might be able to get them over to you. Or meet part way.

laSTone

If still available what is an estimate to zip 10512?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #13
Shipping to the East Coast looks like it is $225 to $250 via fedex or ups. If someone can figure out a less expensive method please let me know.

OP
G
Thread Starter #16
I have a set of the Team Dynamics 1.2 15x8 in Gloss Anthracite wheels in great shape for sale. I decided to switch because I like bronze better. The wheels where on my car for about 5000 miles and are in fantastic shape with no curb rash. The tires are BFG Sport Comp 2s 195/55/15There are only a couple extremely minor marks from daily driving. I can't even get them to show up in a picture and am just mentioning them for full disclosure. Any spots on the wheels are either water or dust spots that will come off with a full cleaning. Trust me you won't be disappointed. This sale is for the wheels and Velossa Tech wheel caps, tires and TPMS sensors. My intention was to drive on these until the tires wore out, but if I can find an interested buyer, I will sell them early.

Looking for $800.

I am located in Lake Forest Park, WA just north of Seattle for local pick up. I have Team Dynamics packaging to ship the wheels at the buyers expense.

If I get a local sale I will have my new wheels put on at Discount Tire and the buyer can have these. You can just throw these on your car, nothing extra needed.

View attachment 16871 View attachment 16872 View attachment 16873 View attachment 16874 View attachment 16875 View attachment 16876
These are back for sale again. UPS lost one of the wheels in shipment and they were returned to me. I bought a brand new replacement wheel.

So here is what you will be getting 3 of the original wheels and tires--Sport Comp 2s, with TMPS, the TD wheel caps, and a brand new wheel with no tire. The remaining 3 wheels are in great shape. Obviously buying a replacement tire is simple.

I will not ship these...period. Local sale only. Wheels are currently located in Edmonds, WA and are off of the car.

These are harder to find right now. Discount Tire no longer has access to them so there are no longer any "deals" to be had on them. The least you're going to pay just for the wheels is around $900.

Asking for $800. I will consider trades for an upgraded turbo.

CSM

1000 Post Club
These are harder to find right now. Discount Tire no longer has access to them so there are no longer any "deals" to be had on them. The least you're going to pay just for the wheels is around $900.
Not true, You can get them for $700 shipped. https://www.oakos.com/TD-TD5-2-58035H1-K.htm