Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from NC, non FiST owner.....yet

Hello everyone! Currently driving a '13 Fit Sport and looking around to purchase something a bit more fun for daily driving, if my budget allows.

I test drove a used FiST yesterday that has 4000 miles and selling for $19.6. Car was great, loved the power/torque the little economist engine produces and the handling was nice from the small test drive.

The thing that has me worried is the cargo space. I opened up the hatch and it just seemed tiny compared to my Fit. I'm thinking about going to another dealer today to get a second look at the cargo space and to see how the rectors feel.

How do you all feel about the cargo space? Would like to get you thoughts on the cargo space area. I have a boxer dog that rides with me a couple times a week and do mtn and road biking so cargo space is some what a concern for me.

There is a Ox White "base" FiST in the DC area that is currently going for $18.6, which seems like a great deal for a new car. Wouldn't mind jumping into that deal, lol

Welcome to the forum, Nomar. As for cargo room, it has been discussed here with varying opinions. I have a 110 German Shepherd that would find the area a little tight (with seats down of course), but it will hold him. A roof rack will take care of the bikes. I assume your boxer is smaller than my Shepherd, but take your "best-friend" along for a test fit...I'm sure he'll let you know pretty quick if he likes it.