Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are There Covers for Holes in Center Consoles

I've had an idea of designing a cup that would slide into the hole and could be pulled out to store stuff. My idea is that the cup would fit tightly into the space and sit flush with the face, but would have a hole/knob/lip that you could slide it out. This could be useful for storing change and other small loose items. I'd add the ST emblem on the outside either inset into the face or embossed on the outside in red (custom colors may be an option). This way, you can cover that ugly hole AND make it functional!

I do some 3d modeling and printing for fun and have been looking for fun and useful things to make for my FiST. If people seem interested in this, I may go ahead and start designing it soon. Here's an example of something I've recently finished designing. It's a removable cup for inside the center console that fits flush and makes it easy to remove loose change and other small items.

Let me know what you guys think.

I've had an idea of designing a cup that would slide into the hole and could be pulled out to store stuff. My idea is that the cup would fit tightly into the space and sit flush with the face, but would have a hole/knob/lip that you could slide it out. This could be useful for storing change and other small loose items. I'd add the ST emblem on the outside either inset into the face or embossed on the outside in red (custom colors may be an option). This way, you can cover that ugly hole AND make it functional!

I do some 3d modeling and printing for fun and have been looking for fun and useful things to make for my FiST. If people seem interested in this, I may go ahead and start designing it soon. Here's an example of something I've recently finished designing. It's a removable cup for inside the center console that fits flush and makes it easy to remove loose change and other small items.

Let me know what you guys think.
That cup is pretty mice!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I like it. Ron you need to hook up with this dude and sell these things.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

felopr

I will buy one of those, looks good
what about the center console hole, any ideas for that?

Sweet glad you guys like the idea. I'll get to work on designing the cup for the dash cubby.

I will buy one of those, looks good
what about the center console hole, any ideas for that?
The center console cup I posted pictures of above is finished and I will probably post it for sale later this week or next week.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sweet glad you guys like the idea. I'll get to work on designing the cup for the dash cubby.

The center console cup I posted pictures of above is finished and I will probably post it for sale later this week or next week.
I'm calling Dibs on first Sale right now! [rockon] Paypal locked and loaded!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please put me down for one of these.

Dave

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
installed my Cubby Cover today.

Dave