Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ForScan and how it can help fiesta/focus owners

Check the plug under your current seat for any extra wiring, pull the centre console trim out and see if there is any plugs around where the switches would be. The FiST recaros should have the heating element in them.

vhoc

help me

Backup Camera (enabled with auto dim)

7D0-01-01
2330 6105 C052

Boot animation (ST)

7D0-02-01
xxxx xBxx xxxx

Visual Design (Ford Timeless)
7D0-03-01
xxxx x1xx xxxx

Bluetooth Pairing Name(Ford Fiesta instead of Sync)

7D0-04-01
xxxx xxxx 20xx

Themes: APIM (If you want an ST Splash Screen do not change 7D0-03-01.

7D0-03-01xxxxx*xxxxxx
Visual Design Variants:
0=Ford Classic
1=Ford Timeless,
2=Lincoln Timeless,
3=Lincoln Next,
4=Ford New Blue GT (must also set 7D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx)

ST Ford Performance boot screen animation
7D0-02-01xxxxxBxxxxxx

Climate Control (APIM)
1) Enable Climate Menu (This also activates the ability to speak to the car and tell it what temperature you want your HVAC settings to be.
2) Enable Climate Temperature Display that will show to the left of your outside Temperature
3) On mine i chose option 3. Our cars do not have dual climate but this is the only way to enable this.

7D0-01-01xxxxxxx*xxxx

Climate Front Zone & HD Radio: 3=Dual Zone & HD radio avail, 2=Dual Zone & HD radio not avail, 7=Single Zone & HD radio avail, 6=Single Zone & HD radio not avail

Remove Sirius from Menu (APIM)
** Unless otherwise noted, below data is for SYNC 3 v2.x & v3.0
7D0-01-01*xxxxxxxxxxx
Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")
hi, you can help me? i using APIM Sync2 ford fiesta and ACM Focus, but i can not adjust the volume on control panel or switch left steering wheel. fbf62b605596bbc8e287.jpg

vhoc

Backup Camera (enabled with auto dim)

7D0-01-01
2330 6105 C052

Boot animation (ST)

7D0-02-01
xxxx xBxx xxxx

Visual Design (Ford Timeless)
7D0-03-01
xxxx x1xx xxxx

Bluetooth Pairing Name(Ford Fiesta instead of Sync)

7D0-04-01
xxxx xxxx 20xx

Themes: APIM (If you want an ST Splash Screen do not change 7D0-03-01.

7D0-03-01xxxxx*xxxxxx
Visual Design Variants:
0=Ford Classic
1=Ford Timeless,
2=Lincoln Timeless,
3=Lincoln Next,
4=Ford New Blue GT (must also set 7D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx)

ST Ford Performance boot screen animation
7D0-02-01xxxxxBxxxxxx

Climate Control (APIM)
1) Enable Climate Menu (This also activates the ability to speak to the car and tell it what temperature you want your HVAC settings to be.
2) Enable Climate Temperature Display that will show to the left of your outside Temperature
3) On mine i chose option 3. Our cars do not have dual climate but this is the only way to enable this.

7D0-01-01xxxxxxx*xxxx

Climate Front Zone & HD Radio: 3=Dual Zone & HD radio avail, 2=Dual Zone & HD radio not avail, 7=Single Zone & HD radio avail, 6=Single Zone & HD radio not avail

Remove Sirius from Menu (APIM)
** Unless otherwise noted, below data is for SYNC 3 v2.x & v3.0
7D0-01-01*xxxxxxxxxxx
Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")
hi, you can help me? i using APIM sync2, ACM sync2 Focus, but i can not adjust the volume on control panel or switch left steering wheel.

Has anyone been able to get this to work on Sync 3 v 3.0? I didn't try until after I upgraded, and I changed it to "3", but still no Climate Control on the screen. :(
I couldn't get this to work either. Did the 3.0 upgrade, then my ELM came. Theme's and backup camera stuff worked though. Really would like to have that voice activation part. Any luck making it happen?

Also is it possible to delete the radio altogether? I hate that when bluetooth or android auto disconnects it defaults to AM radio. I wish it would default to silence.
Was wondering if anyone figured out how to remove the radio as well

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Switch to the radio and set it to your FM station. Then switch to your Pandora or Bluetooth app. When it disconnects it will auto tune back to whatever station it was on last.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For the speedometer recalibration, does anything else need done beside change to a different rolling diameter? I installed 205/50R16 tires and changed it to the 1875mm option, which is the closest that I can figure. My tires are listed as being 863 revs per mile by BFG. Which equals out to about 1865mm rolling diameter. I hit the highway and timed the mile markers and got an average of about 77mph while my speed read 75. Which works out to about a 2.6% error which is pretty much the difference in the tires sizes. Even though I changed that setting do I still need to do the PCM relearn in ForScan? To be honest that function makes me nervous.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Has anyone been able to get this to work on Sync 3 v 3.0? I didn't try until after I upgraded, and I changed it to "3", but still no Climate Control on the screen. :(
This didn't work for me either. Also v3.0.
You need two switches as well that mount below the hvac controls. Not sure if the wiring will be there for those as well.
Option 3 in that spot will show "Driver side" and the temp on the screen while turning the temp dial, but still have to use the manual dial controls, no screen controls... At least you don't have to look down just to see what temp you are setting.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
To get "Climate" tab on Sync 3 ('16+) with actual functional on screen climate settings: APIM AS BUILT, set 7D0-01-01 as 0130 6503 2092. As of now my steering wheel controls are down but I think a different set got changed and I can fix that...

46919165_10215341896674630_1510943046324191232_n.jpg

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Well, I some how killed my steering wheel controls and even my clock has the right time then goes to dashes after a second and stays that way, so hoping someone with a '16+ can post their stock configs or can PM me I would really appreciate it!

Well, I some how killed my steering wheel controls and even my clock has the right time then goes to dashes after a second and stays that way, so hoping someone with a '16+ can post their stock configs or can PM me I would really appreciate it!
What ones do you need? I have the APIM and ACM I can get you in a couple hours

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Awesome glad to help !
Yep, got the steering wheel controls back and kept the Climate tab, thanks again... I did notice this was for some European car, the country code didn't match up, not that it matter I think, but I made some tweaks to it but STILL can't get my radio to stay on at all after shutting off the engine, very weird! Yours had it set for 60 minutes, but no matter what setting I use it still shuts off with the engine, hmmm. I use to like the default 10 minutes as I would use it as a timer to take my breaks from work in the car.

Hi everyone,

I just bought this cable and got it up and running last night.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N18TOFB/

My goal with this is to disable the turn signal outage aka hyperflash.

Just getting started, I noticed that the data in the as-built file in the BdyCM module only goes up to block 7-26-**, and looking at other models, hyperflash is controlled by a value in the 7-27-** block. Anyone know why the Fiesta's are like this vs the other models?

Hi everyone,

I just bought this cable and got it up and running last night.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N18TOFB/

My goal with this is to disable the turn signal outage aka hyperflash.

Just getting started, I noticed that the data in the as-built file in the BdyCM module only goes up to block 7-26-**, and looking at other models, hyperflash is controlled by a value in the 7-27-** block. Anyone know why the Fiesta's are like this vs the other models?
More than likely it's because the Fiesta's didn't come with different tails like other models. My Flex for instance in the high trim is LED but the lower trim models get regular bulbs

danbfree

3000 Post Club
More than likely it's because the Fiesta's didn't come with different tails like other models. My Flex for instance in the high trim is LED but the lower trim models get regular bulbs
Yes, exactly, the Fiesta is obviously an econobox, they gave us all the same lower-end stuff as a regular Fiesta with zero alternative/upgraded lighting options... I think this is why we can't turn off the double honk when we leave the engine running and walk off with the keys, that section is sadly omitted from Fiestas too. But this is why I'm avoiding LED's for actual blinkers, but they do work well for anything else really.

My 2014 has never done the double honk thing. Wonder if it’s down to a value in the BCM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk