Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
As making it easier for heel and toe downshifts?

Another idea:)

Tune in blipping the throttle between downshifts and flat foot upshifts?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
To be totally honest here, I have been to a driving school with many hours of instruction and practice on heal and toe driving in Vettes The last day 8 twenty minute sessions all out on a road course in LS7 powered Z06's and was asked to come back for a huge Vette weekend as an instructor. I was falling back on my old methods and making great sounding but not real heal and toe downshifts.

I may be the from being blown out of a pump room by a swimming pool, 50 amps, 220VAC, and the right side of my body not always in sync with the left side.....but never got the hand of heal and toe.

A few years later I read an article about very successful racers then never used heal and toe, they did what I did minus the fake rev matching downshifts, which I dropped immediately after reading about it!

We are not all wired the same and some of us have had some short circuits induced.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Yap, yap. yap.....

Anybody programming in rev matching downshifts for the AP?

If not I suggest getting busy on it:)

Rick

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
As making it easier for heel and toe downshifts?

Another idea:)

Tune in blipping the throttle between downshifts and flat foot upshifts?
Yes, to make it easier for heel-toe. I can do it, but closer pedals would make it easier. The pedals are odd in this car.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #68
No-piston would you mind showing us the process? I'm always intrigued how things are created lol
Will do! But you'll have to wait until the 3rd batch since I already cut the 2nd out. [raceflag]

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #69
I have most of the second batch done, and need to finish dimpling the rest. I have a list of all those who either PMed me or posted in this thread, so I will start PMing you guys in order of date/time as I have them completed and able to ship them out.

I have most of the second batch done, and need to finish dimpling the rest. I have a list of all those who either PMed me or posted in this thread, so I will start PMing you guys in order of date/time as I have them completed and able to ship them out.
Cool, thanks. I assume I am in batch 2?

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #72
Cool, thanks. I assume I am in batch 2?
No, you were in the first batch and I shipped it on the 27th I believe. Not sure how long it takes to get to Canada, maybe a week? Sorry I forgot to tell you when I shipped it, it's been pretty crazy over here with work/family/pedals haha.

mrtn

I'm hoping I'm in for batch 2 already but how much is shipping to Canada?

No, you were in the first batch and I shipped it on the 27th I believe. Not sure how long it takes to get to Canada, maybe a week? Sorry I forgot to tell you when I shipped it, it's been pretty crazy over here with work/family/pedals haha.
Beauty! I'll probably get it this week then.

Any idea how much those run from an Australian dealer?
Ford Australia are useless! No parts listing yet, then I get told it looks like they may have changed the design of our pedals. Going to be extremely pissed if they have, but won't know until I take delivery. No-Pistons looks like a complete pedal market may have opened up lol.

I sent you a PM several days ago. Just want to confirm that you got it and that I'm on the list for batch 2? If you will PM me your paypal I will go ahead and send payment.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #80
I sent you a PM several days ago. Just want to confirm that you got it and that I'm on the list for batch 2? If you will PM me your paypal I will go ahead and send payment.
I got you scoob and I think you might make it on the second batch. I'll pm you when yours is ready. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.