Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine in the mail. No cuts on my hand and installed. Thanks again. Too bad the weather techs block the St logo

Got my Pedal today all the way here in Australia, thanks Eric. Will have plenty of time to look at it, it beat the FiST lol.

mrtn

Jealous... Waiting patiently for the 2nd (...or 3rd) batch! :)

Got mine in yesterday, however i'm waiting on the wife to come up with something I can put behind it for the ST logo, something that'll stand up to a little bit of wear. Really fast shipping and a great product! If you decide to come up with a full set of pedals, let me know, i'll buy them in a heartbeat!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #94
Got my Pedal today all the way here in Australia, thanks Eric. Will have plenty of time to look at it, it beat the FiST lol.
Awesome! Let us know how well it works with RHD. Thanks!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #96
I finally finished making the entire second batch, so I'll be contacting a bunch if you guys tonight after I get off work.

I've contacted a few of you already and haven't heard back yet, if you are no longer interested, please let me know so I can pass the pedal on to the next guy in line.

Thank you!

mrtn

I finally finished making the entire second batch, so I'll be contacting a bunch if you guys tonight after I get off work.

I've contacted a few of you already and haven't heard back yet, if you are no longer interested, please let me know so I can pass the pedal on to the next guy in line.

Thank you!
I replied! You have my payment?

Oh man, so excited…. Not sure what batch I am, but it can't happen soon enough. :) Getting frustrated with not being able to place my left foot over the dead pedal area for fear of causing premature wear to the carpet….

Status
Not open for further replies.