Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #622
All dead pedals back in stock!!! [cheerleader]

• Fiesta ST - Left Hand Drive
  • Fiesta ST - Right Hand Drive
  • Focus ST - Left Hand Drive
  • Focus ST - Right Hand Drive
  • Focus RS - Right Hand Drive

Just send me a PM if you would like one. Thanks!

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Mine came today! Added red plastic to the back of the ST logo from a coffee creamer container. Taped it to the back with A/C foil duct tape (not "duck' tape) looks great and the supplied double sided tape holds it firm. Really heavy duty Stainless Steel. Nice product....very fast shipping!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I've had mine for a month or two now. I cut out a piece from a coke can and taped it to the back side of the pedal, covering the edges to as not to burr the carpet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #630
I'd love one if you still have any. Please send me the PayPal information :D
Hello! Sorry for the delay, I must of missed the email notification from the forum. Anyways, I am out of stock on the dead pedals right now, but hoping to making some in 1-2 weeks. I will put you on my waiting list and PM you as soon as they are ready. Very sorry for the inconvenience. If you are interested, I currently have the Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacers and Evap skid plates in stock right now.

Thanks,
Eric

Hello! Sorry for the delay, I must of missed the email notification from the forum. Anyways, I am out of stock on the dead pedals right now, but hoping to making some in 1-2 weeks. I will put you on my waiting list and PM you as soon as they are ready. Very sorry for the inconvenience. If you are interested, I currently have the Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacers and Evap skid plates in stock right now.

Thanks,
Eric
Oh, no worries. Looking forward to the dead pedals! How much do you charge for the pedal lift spacers?

EDIT--

Nevermind! I found the thread. :D

are these still available? i'm interested as well.. I'm In Canada. Could I please get a quote? thanks

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #633
Finally made another batch of dead pedals. Sending out PMs to those that were waiting. Or just PM me if you would like one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.