Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-pistons

Hello. I made some dead pedals for the Fiesta ST community and wanted to offer them for sale. I made these in my spare time so I don't have a lot, but if people like them I can try and make more.

They are made from a brushed 16 gauged Stainless Steel and cut on a CNC water jet, then dimpled under 30 tons [:)]. I will also include some heavy duty carpet tape so you don't have to run out and buy a whole roll of it.

I am asking $35 shipped to the continental US. I can probably also ship to other places, so just contact me and I can get a shipping quote. If interested, just PM me and I will send you my PayPal address.

Thank you,
Eric

IMG_2227small.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Please PM me your paypal. I'll take one. Whats the ETA on shipping?

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #6
PM sent MKVIIST. I will try and drop off the pedal in the mail the next day after receiving payment.

Hello. I made some dead pedals for the Fiesta ST community and wanted to offer them for sale. I made these in my spare time so I don't have a lot, but if people like them I can try and make more.

They are made from a brushed 16 gauged Stainless Steel and cut on a CNC water jet, then dimpled under 30 tons [:)]. I will also include some heavy duty carpet tape so you don't have to run out and buy a whole roll of it.

I am asking $28 shipped to the continental US. I can probably also ship to other places, so just contact me and I can get a shipping quote. If interested, just PM me and I will send you my PayPal address.

Thank you,
Eric

View attachment 1085
Can you get a shipping quote to Sydney Australia and PM me. Cheers.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #10
I think all pedals might be spoken for. I wanted to keep this first come, first serve, so let me see who comes through with the payments and then we can go from there.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #16
I'll keep you guys updated when I make some more. Thanks!

They attach with double stick carpet tape right?
I have the weather tech floor longer, not sure how it would work

Status
Not open for further replies.