Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rebates etc. Just ordered my 2018 FIST

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Does anyone have any idea on what the new rebates will be? I have a 17 fist lined up now with recaros, nav, sunroof and dealer adds like tint for $21250 out the door. Just wondering if it might be better to wait till the next rebates or wait for an 18. I have been looking for 18s in socal, but only seen 2 with recaro package, one dealer wont deal and the other is a black car, the one color I don't want. Seems like we are not getting many 2018 STs with the recaros, has anyone noticed this anywhere else?
New Rebates don’t come out till next tues-wed. $21250 out the door fully loaded is not bad. I am geting my 2018 ordered Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros amd Ebony wheels for around $21900 out the door.

i have seen more and more 18s pop up online each week.
i personally am waiting to get one, i was pushing to buy one before july 9th, but decided to wait to see what happens after that to see what the rebates will be.
if i got that 2000 personal cash like others got, it would have been a no brainer, i would have bought before july 9th.
i am looking at 18s mainly and in orange spice with the storm recaros, dont care about anything else, i dont want a moonroof, and i dont want the front plate bracket mounted either.
it was an 18 btw as well
best deal i found had ebony wheels, recaros and in orange spice with no front plate bracket for 21980 otd.
And noone is really moving on prices at all

New Rebates don’t come out till next tues-wed. $21250 out the door fully loaded is not bad. I am geting my 2018 ordered Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros amd Ebony wheels for around $21900 out the door.
Also, forgot to add that the price includes GAP.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Alos, forgot to add that the price includes GAP.
I personally would not buy GAP insurance at the dealer. Contact your insurance provider they should be able to give you a better deal. Dealers make money of stuff like GAP insurance, Tint, paint protection, etc...

Last edited:
OP
J
Thread Starter #45
Well I went to my dealer and configured the ST that I wanted i.e., Magnetic, Recaro pkg, Nav, and moonroof. I did not believe that there would be one in the area or the state even and they confirmed there wasn't one in the New England area. They found a lead on one in PA but it had been sold. No problem because I can wait and save some $$ in the meantime. They did present me with the current rebate of $1500.00 but said that if I was willing to gamble, that there might be more rebates and incentives as we get closer to when the car will be delivered. This is based on the logic that as you get further into the 2018 season, they will be more inclined to want to move cars. What do you think? Should I have camped on the rebate today ($1500.00 is nothing really) or waited several months when I actually get the car. This is what I decided to do but it does sound somewhat sketchy.... or am I just being paranoid? [???:)]
Well, almost 5 months later and my car just came in and I picked it up today. I was really nervous as the Ford web site had the $2750.00 cash back up until the end of June and then it seemed to drop to $2500.00 at the beginning of July. So today when I picked up the car, the cash back was up to $3000.00 off. It was worth the wait! I got the car I wanted at a very reasonable price [raceflag]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Well, almost 5 months later and my car just came in and I picked it up today. I was really nervous as the Ford web site had the $2750.00 cash back up until the end of June and then it seemed to drop to $2500.00 at the beginning of July. So today when I picked up the car, the cash back was up to $3000.00 off. It was worth the wait! I got the car I wanted at a very reasonable price [raceflag]
Congrats. I went and purchased mine last monday as we had the 3k rebate out here and I had a 2k private cash offer on top that would run out om the 9th. I have not taken delivery of it yet but I can’t wait it should be here any day now. I ordered back in mid march and we were able to see it all the way up till the train hit the U.S. Mexican border around two weeks ago.