Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Green Envy Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

LOVE IT! Thanks for posting, we needed more GreenEnvy stuff!

And I agree, needs to go to BlipShift!

Love this car! Can you get a good shot of how the roof looks? It appears to be black, which I am considering, but would like to see where you stopped the wrap at. Thanks and great looking ride!

Love this car! Can you get a good shot of how the roof looks? It appears to be black, which I am considering, but would like to see where you stopped the wrap at. Thanks and great looking ride!
Hey, Yes, I used a gloss black vinyl and wrapped the roof and the little bit of roofing on the hatch that the spoiler surrounds. If you really like it and have money to blow, paint it or get someone who can wrap edges. I did it myself with a buddy and it shows.
Here's some pictures

Hey, Yes, I used a gloss black vinyl and wrapped the roof and the little bit of roofing on the hatch that the spoiler surrounds. If you really like it and have money to blow, paint it or get someone who can wrap edges. I did it myself with a buddy and it shows.
Here's some pictures

That looks really good! I hope you don't mind if I eventually go this route with mine as well.

That looks really good! I hope you don't mind if I eventually go this route with mine as well.
I got the look from a fellow green envy fist, named Reid (he's in this thread). Do it up! It'll help with debris chipping the roof at the top of windshield.

I've had my car for about 2 weeks now. It's a 2015 with recaros and sun roof. Here's some pictures with my best friends 2015 tuxedo black from the day I purchased the car.
received_2141636392796519.jpeg received_2358376494416382.jpeg received_522379845256296.jpeg received_440933083178823.jpeg

And heres one from a quick drive we took that night, and the edit my buddies girlfriend di real quick on it.
received_378887269708083.jpeg received_2454171301357525.jpeg

I don't think I'll ever get enough of this color! Saw that the last post on this thread was from 2020, so I figured I'd try to revive it a bit, lets see more Green Envy photos! Here's a butt load of ones I've taken! Shot on a Canon T7 running an 18-55mm lens.

Attachments