Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Race Red Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Nice move, admin-type people! [like]

I'll kick this off with mine, and how it looked early last month...

IMG_9133.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
One of my favorite action shot.[perfect10]

Where are all the reds?!

Bugger it. Here's mine again. Couple of differences from the previously-posted images... [wink]

140517_night_shoot.jpg

cxwrench

Here's mine...'14, Recaros, sunroof, nav. Hardwired V1, Cobb knob, yellow fogs. Tint and AP soon.

i live in the US, do you think it will fit my car perfectly? and they are bolt ons right?
Sorry for the seriously delayed response, but I'm not sure. I think there are other US models with the splitter on, so I'm going to assume they do - possibly fitted slightly forward of where it would be on Euro cars, given yours are apparently longer...

Kiguel

I was hoping one of you guys/gals could help me out. Here is the thing: I got over-spray on my car and took it back to the dealer and they are repairing it. They called me into inspect it partway through the repair. I have trusted this dealer to do this fairly straightforward task, However there are a few areas I think got damaged during the repair that I forgot to take pictures of before dropping her off. [?|]

I was hoping someone could take a few pictures of certain areas of their similar cars to help me prove my previously mint car (lest than 4000 miles) is not supposed to have this wear or gaps in these areas. A general closeup shot or two of whatever items you can give would be amazing.

Car: Fiesta ST '14 Race Red

1) They seemed to have damaged the gasket on my moonroof so a picture looking down onto the (showing that the gasket is not supposed to be "textured" or anything but black colored.
2) There seems to be a gap between the headlights and the body of my car (was there a gasket here before?)
3) Also seems to be an uneven gap between my front bumper and the fender and headlight.
4) Something appears to be odd about the front grille on the car (I am thinking it may be an aftermarket non-Oem replacement)

You can PM me if you'd rather not post the images here.

Thank you so much in advance for any help you guys/gals can give, this event is really messing with my head. [bigcry]

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Joshua Tree National Park...

Took a quick drive up to JT today...only 20 min from my home....

Joshua Tree 1 low rez.jpg

Joshua tree 4 low rez.jpg

Joshua Tree 5 low rez.jpg

Joshua Tree 6 low rez.jpg