Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are you ready for some Delta Styling for your Fiesta ST????

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #42
Are they still currently free shipping?
I don't think I ever changed it

Just received 2 orders for the S-R so if you want in, please get it in!
Also, if you haven't stopped by my FB page....they have a front lip out. I'll have the sample here very soon and a pre-order up for the front lip
It looks awesome!

I'm reviving an older thread, but I wanted to point out something about this spoiler, very minor:

Because the third brake light is not installed quite at the same place and the washer fluid nozzle is on the brake light, it's really shitty how it sprays the rear window now. Being up north and using it in winter, it really shows. With the stock wing, it basically shoots in the middle of the window offset to the side a bit, but the Delta wing shoots more on top, so the washer almost just drips downs the window.

Not much an issue down south, but in winter it's useful for it to shoot properly.

I'll eventually find my pictures from when I installed it and post them.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #44
I'm reviving an older thread, but I wanted to point out something about this spoiler, very minor:

Because the third brake light is not installed quite at the same place and the washer fluid nozzle is on the brake light, it's really shitty how it sprays the rear window now. Being up north and using it in winter, it really shows. With the stock wing, it basically shoots in the middle of the window offset to the side a bit, but the Delta wing shoots more on top, so the washer almost just drips downs the window.

Not much an issue down south, but in winter it's useful for it to shoot properly.

I'll pass that on to Delta
I actually plugged my hose because I don't use it and am working on a wiper delete.
I'd guess bug juice spray pattern wasn't the first concern with this spoiler design.
Anxious to see pics of what you mean though! Thanks for the feedback

You can try replacing it with a base fiesta hatch 3rd brake light, looks like they are at about the same height and distance as these delta wings