Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Oxford White Fiesta ST Picture Thread

We are suppose to get 4 inches here. Good thing I'm still driving the audi Quattro !

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Looks good without the license plate....Kinda reminds me of when I used to live in SF and did the same to my new Vette...Unfortunately 3 weeks later I got a damn "fix it" ticket and had to put it back on...After I drove to the cop station to get it signed off I took my plate back off...a month later another ticket! I gave up and left it on...good ol' CA!

I hope you fair much better than I did! :)

Looks good without the license plate....Kinda reminds me of when I used to live in SF and did the same to my new Vette...Unfortunately 3 weeks later I got a damn "fix it" ticket and had to put it back on...After I drove to the cop station to get it signed off I took my plate back off...a month later another ticket! I gave up and left it on...good ol' CA!

I hope you fair much better than I did! :)
Haha, yeah California can be a real buzzkill. I went for 4 years with my M3 sans front plate, but I did get popped once by a meter maid who left a ticket when I was parked on the street in Berkeley... We shall see how long I last!

Looks great! What's the drill bit size again? I need to do this.
Thank you! I used a 1/4 inch drill bit :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Haha, yeah California can be a real buzzkill. I went for 4 years with my M3 sans front plate, but I did get popped once by a meter maid who left a ticket when I was parked on the street in Berkeley... We shall see how long I last!

Thank you! I used a 1/4 inch drill bit :)
Thanks[thumb]

No, not really, Stephen. I know most ST owners plan extensive mods. I am an oddball I guess. I am just enjoying the car as is, and really don't plan any mods.....maybe a cold air intake. I have 13,800 miles on it (purchased 5/14) and plan to upgrade (at 30-35,000) to a Focus RS, or hopefully a Fiesta RS, should Ford bring one to market. I have an eye on resale value. It's my only car......so no plans for track time......for warranty and insurance reasons. As I said, I do enjoy the car. To most people, it is just another little commuter hatchback. It fun blowing the doors off all of it's price competitors......and to shock a few V8's when they see you hanging right on their rear bumpers through the twisties.

No, not really, Stephen. I know most ST owners plan extensive mods. I am an oddball I guess. I am just enjoying the car as is, and really don't plan any mods.....maybe a cold air intake. I have 13,800 miles on it (purchased 5/14) and plan to upgrade (at 30-35,000) to a Focus RS, or hopefully a Fiesta RS, should Ford bring one to market. I have an eye on resale value. It's my only car......so no plans for track time......for warranty and insurance reasons. As I said, I do enjoy the car. To most people, it is just another little commuter hatchback. It fun blowing the doors off all of it's price competitors......and to shock a few V8's when they see you hanging right on their rear bumpers through the twisties.
Not a bad way to own a car that was made just about perfect from the factory. I plan on upgrading in 5 years or so, depending. I'll take a long hard look at the focus rs once it comes out but I have always wanted an STi so we shall see.

Yes, an STI would be a fun car......or maybe a Golf RS. I would probably order an STI with a rear spoiler delete. It looks a bit "Boy Racer" for my taste, but it does set the car apart from the herd. I suspect the future Fiesta ST (or RS) will not be priced as attractively, if they sell well. Not sure how sales are going. The car, at $22,000, is a major league bargain. I drove a 2011 Fiesta SE for almost 3 years, and enjoyed it......saying only, "I wish it had 50 more horsepower and another gear". The ST was the perfect answer.....only better than expected.