Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Oxford White Fiesta ST Picture Thread

I'm so jealous of those 3-door FiSTs. Wish I could get one here in the US! Sharp car. Is it me, or is your spoiler shorter than the USDM models? Maybe the larger rear quarter makes it look that way. Almost looks like the base model hatch spoiler. Also, any story with those three screws on the front of your side skirt?
Yea Krug! My rear spoiler has been changed with the one of the last Fiesta Model. I didn't like the holes in the middle of the stock one..so I changed it [:)]
The screws have been inserted because the skirt took a hit from a road malformation….[:(]...so i've inserted some iron black screw [wink]

Ceramic coated white 15x8 TDs with 205x50 Contis on ST-XTA coils.

City driving in Sacramento and mountain smashing in the Sierra's - couldn't be happier with this setup!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I have 8 more of those red Fist decals if anyone is interested The white part that shows on the decal is the paint from the car as that portion of the decal is clear. $10 each.

Thanks. Still not used to the white on white but it does grow on you. Will be posting some NEW pics once I get some NEW tires on my other set. Have to change it up... if you know what I mean.
What rims are those and did they come in white or did you get them done? Where did you get them?

What rims are those and did they come in white or did you get them done? Where did you get them?
They are the 1552 Integrale. They are 17x7.5 and they came in that color. I've only seen a few people running these - a few FoST as well. One thing nice is thst they clear my BBKs, which I'm happy they do...