Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

revo turbo upgrade "what's in the box" pics just for you....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

VirtualRonin

Active Military
This kit has moved to the top of my list for turbo upgrades. Looking forward to seeing some real world reviews/results. Great job on bringing this to the US market Ron!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
This kit has moved to the top of my list for turbo upgrades. Looking forward to seeing some real world reviews/results. Great job on bringing this to the US market Ron!
thank you

We have a tester in Arizona installing one hopefully this weekend.
I was chatting with my contact at revo today and made mention of all the comparisons and comments(some negative on FB) so far. He mentioned that there is a revo race division car with a built engine that is pushed well beyond the stage 3 calibration that everyone keeps stating is "all this turbo does" lol
stay tuned!

DaveG99

This thing is a totally new turbo housing and not a hybrid stock turbo with different wheels. Correct? It sure looks different than the stock turbo.

Since today was my unboxing, I thought I'd share a few images as well. I have to say, this was by far the coolest unboxing ever [emoji39]. Just the care taken by Turbo Technics, and the quality of this kit is epic.

Another thing I think is cool is the test paper they include showing the balancing testing they perform on the turbo. I guess that should be no surprise considering that TT manufactures state of the art turbo balancing machines that are sold all over the world.

I really liked the Pumaspeed X37, but this is in another class imho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Any plans on getting the upgraded Actuator from Tune+?
Yes, it's been ordered. I had ordered the standard (non Revo length) Turbosmart WGA before I found out about the difference in length. So, I'm waiting on that to be able to complete the install.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Yes, it's been ordered. I had ordered the standard (non Revo length) Turbosmart WGA before I found out about the difference in length. So, I'm waiting on that to be able to complete the install.

just FYI
the tester in AZ has a standard wastegate installed but it just makes it. Adam has a batch of Wastegates being made with a slightly longer shaft so the install is simple and no hassle.
6 of which are on the way to my shop for purchase and the Tune+ option will be on my site as a drop down option add-on when purchasing a revo turbo

For reference, here is a standard TS WGA. I know it will work when installed but It's Tricky and it's 10 mm of preload which is definitely more than I've seen recommended but obviously it works very well on Jesse's car.

So I assume the Revo kit does not include the exhaust manifold gasket, turbo to downpipe crush ring gasket, manifold to turbo crush ring gasket, and the important oil return line gasket from the turbo. That is green with two bolt holes and larger hole in the middle for the oil.

Ron - you should make a "gasket kit" another upgrade option so lazy people like me can buy all that's needed with a single click! [tongue]

So I assume the Revo kit does not include the exhaust manifold gasket, turbo to downpipe crush ring gasket, manifold to turbo crush ring gasket, and the important oil return line gasket from the turbo. That is green with two bolt holes and larger hole in the middle for the oil.

Ron - you should make a "gasket kit" another upgrade option so lazy people like me can buy all that's needed with a single click! [tongue]
It comes with the oil drain gasket, and the turbo to manifold fire ring. The only thing it doesn't come with is the turbo to downpipe fire ring. However, those can be reused a couple of times.

Another thing that it does come with that is really nice is the new manifold to turbo studs, and new copper nuts.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17

It comes with the oil drain gasket, and the turbo to manifold fire ring. The only thing it doesn't come with is the turbo to downpipe fire ring. However, those can be reused a couple of times.

Another thing that it does come with that is really nice is the new manifold to turbo studs, and new copper nuts.

yeah guys
as said before this revo is another class above others
it's not a turbo wrapped in paper and thrown in a box like some haha

a well thought out kit with build sheet that will last

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18

yeah guys
as said before this revo is another class above others
it's not a turbo wrapped in paper and thrown in a box like some haha

a well thought out kit with build sheet that will last