Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Driving Road.....In the World.

What road of these 10 do you want to take your FiSt to it's limits?

• Atlantic Ocean Road, Norway

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Col de Turini, France

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forcella di Lavardet, Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Furka Pass, Switzerland

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Old Gotthard Pass, Switzerland

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Passo San Boldo, Italy

• Stelvio Pass, Italy

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tianmen mountain road Zhangjiajie China

• Trollstigen mountain road, Norway

• Transf-a-garasan Road, Romania

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Wuaow! The Ring is a very very amazing place where you can enjoy with a fast car.
The only one problem...it's always overcrowded...you can find motorbikes,buses and every kind of strange car..
The best solution could be rent the entire track [biggrin]
The traffic can make it fun. I consider them moving chicanes. I still would like to do at least one lap sometime in my life. Most likely I will have to just rent a car when I get there, but I would have really really really love to bring my Corvette there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The traffic can make it fun. I consider them moving chicanes. I still would like to do at least one lap sometime in my life. Most likely I will have to just rent a car when I get there, but I would have really really really love to bring my Corvette there.

Wuaoww! A Vette!..I love them[:)] Unfortunately here in my Country buy a new one like it means to give lot of money to the Tax…..[V]...My favorite Vette is the one with covered headlights...I think the C5...[:)][:)][:)]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

The Z06 Carbon was BUILT for a course like that! [twothumb] [driving] [raceflag]

I was on Susten Pass in Switzerland last month and I believe it was the best of the passes there. All of the other passes have crazy traffic but susten just has a bunch of enthusiasts racing each other up and down it.
I agree with You!..
Unfortunately I haven't gone yet….Next summer I'll be there [thumb] [:)]