Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Mexico Ford Dealerships

Anyone here have any experience with Ford Dealerships in New Mexico? Albuquerque/Rio Rancho area to be more specific. Are they mod friendly? How efficient are they with warranty service work? I purchased my ST used from a Nissan Dealership, but so far going to have warranty work done at a Ford Dealership here in Albuquerque has been a pain. Any suggestions would be welcome! Thanks!

I bought my Fiesta from Rich Ford, plus I have close connections to the people there and have been told they are mod friendly.

I took my car in to Power Ford for the blend door actuator not too long ago. It took them a couple of days because they got the wrong part, couldn't get it delivered faster, etc. However they did provide me with a rental free of charge and they returned my car problem free. I'm pretty satisfied with them overall but i've only had 2 interactions with them.

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
I bought my Fiesta from Rich Ford, plus I have close connections to the people there and have been told they are mod friendly.
Very nice. Thanks for the response. I just dropped my car off there this morning for an A/C issue. Hopefully its a pleasant experience.

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
I took my car in to Power Ford for the blend door actuator not too long ago. It took them a couple of days because they got the wrong part, couldn't get it delivered faster, etc. However they did provide me with a rental free of charge and they returned my car problem free. I'm pretty satisfied with them overall but i've only had 2 interactions with them.
I work right across the street so that was an option too. When I called they were 2-3 days out before they could evaluate my vehicle, so I called around and went with Rich Ford. I wonder if the part ordering process with Ford is a common issue. I had a short in a cable that goes from the USB hub in the console to the radio and the part has been backordered for coming up on two weeks. Super frustrating since i'm unable to plug my phone into the car. Thanks for the input!