Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koni Yellow & Swift Springs

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Just curious who all is running this set up and what they set the dampers to for street use.
I've heard that if you set these to about a couple notches from the softest position, they'll be around the Koni Str.T setting. You could tweak it from there to fit your preference.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I finally installed mine today, and I'm very pleased so far. Stance is better, body roll is negligible, and ride seems to be about the same; the lower center of gravity is noticeable. I have them ~1/2 turn from full firm front and back because I run several HPDE events each year. If you're only driving on the street, I imagine the ride would be better if you dialed them softer.

I finally installed mine today, and I'm very pleased so far. Stance is better, body roll is negligible, and ride seems to be about the same; the lower center of gravity is noticeable. I have them ~1/2 turn from full firm front and back because I run several HPDE events each year. If you're only driving on the street, I imagine the ride would be better if you dialed them softer.
Post some pics?! I just recently moved to Oakland and considering this setup as well.

OP
F
Thread Starter #6
I've had mine on for close to a month now. Such a great combo. I kept them at 1/4 from full stiff and is just about perfect for these smooth Florida roads.

SST

debating on what to pair with Swift spring right now, what make you guys go with Koni Yellow over Bilstein B8? beside the availability part lol.

For me I want the adjustability Koni offers.

If you want something straight forward and don’t want to change rebound than B8s all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
debating on what to pair with Swift spring right now, what make you guys go with Koni Yellow over Bilstein B8? beside the availability part lol.
The availability made it a no-brainer, but I have prior experience with Konis and zero with Bilsteins so I was biased towards the Konis anyway. I also like that Koni supports TrackNightInAmerica and other HPDE events. No complaints so far; very happy with this setup.

SST

thanks for the input.

Any Swift owner went from Swift+stock sturt/shocks and then to upgrade Koni yellow (or other aftermarket) wondering should i bother using my stock, as the swift is suppose to be engineer to use with stock shocks

CSM

1000 Post Club
For me I want the adjustability Koni offers.

If you want something straight forward and don’t want to change rebound than B8s all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been wanting a set of B8s for so long but they're on back order since last winter :(